• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2004
    im new to this forum but im not at all new to forums at all, u see i am an admin for my own forum, i am a clan leader for a game or to, and im a heavy gammer enthusiest (cant really spell though lol) ok well ya, im new HERE but not new to the forums

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Nerdvanna said:
    im new to this forum but im not at all new to forums at all, u see i am an admin for my own forum, i am a clan leader for a game or to, and im a heavy gammer enthusiest (cant really spell though lol) ok well ya, im new HERE but not new to the forums

Don't worry we won't bug you about it, welcome to the boards and I hope to see you around more often here. I'm usually here all the time, feel free to PM or MSN me about games. (And I think it's spelled *gamer*?)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Nerdvanna said:
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot and have a good time.

Back