• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Perfect Being Delta (OoC, SU) [6 spaces free!]

Varin

Storm'd at with shot and shell
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2013
    Pokemon: Perfect Being Delta (OoC, SU) [2 spaces free!]

OoC Thread >

This is the OoC Thread! Here, you can chillax, put your feet up, and have a metaphorical drink or two. Feel free to discuss the story, the characters, and speculate on some of the greater mysteries. Sign-ups can also be submitted here, although they are fine in the main thread.

Story >

YA1Dk.png

You live in the quiet little region of Shussei. It's a large island, a little bit the west of Johto – Cianwood can be reached by ferry from the west coast of Shussei – and north-east of Hoenn, although it's further from Hoenn than Johto. Most of the Pokemon to be found here are from the Johto and Kanto regions because of this, but some from Hoenn can still be found. Some Sinnoh Pokemon can be found locally, but very rarely. Isshu Pokemon are unheard of, except when powerful trainers from far overseas come to train in the region.

It's January 1st, and as has been tradition for many, many years, young Pokemon trainers are about to begin their Pokemon League journey. Shussei does things a little differently, though. Pokemon training is seen as a big responsibility – trainers have to be a little older than they do in the other regions. Trainers also have to raise their first Pokemon from an egg. As it happens, Shussei is the region where the Pokemon League first started, over 50 years ago, and the founding President of the Pokemon League, Mr. Yozora, still lives here.

All is not well, however. Professor Hazel is worried. About 18 years ago, strange Pokemon started appearing in the region. They seemed familiar to ordinary Pokemon, but far more powerful, and knowing devastating new techniques. However, these Pokemon, dubbed Delta Pokemon, were barely ever seen. But recently, encounters with them have increased, with trainers reporting their entire teams had been taken out, and they'd been forced to flee.

Because of this, Professor Hazel has gone to from Chartreuse Town to Azure City, a huge metropolis beyond Honeydew Forest, to meet with Enoch Yozora. Enoch is the son of Mr. Yozora, and is the Champion of the Shussei Pokemon League. Enoch had spent the past two years training in Kanto, and had come back about six months ago to look after his ageing father. He's widely believed to the the best trainer in the world, better even than Ethan of Johto, and Professor Hazel believes he can help her with these strange Delta Pokemon.

This means Professor Hazel can't perform the usual role of Pokemon Professor – giving the starter eggs. Instead, her apprentice, Willow, will be performing the role. You are a young trainer in Chartreuse Town, and today you will be going to the lab in Chartreuse Town to receive your starter egg from Willow, and your Pokedex.

From here on, the story is yours. Will you solve the mystery of the Delta Pokemon? Will you become the new Champion, or an expert Breeder, or Top Ranger? It's all down to you!

Map >

2RjfC.png

ML4dI.png

Code:
    [B]Name:[/B]
    [B]Age:[/B] (15-18)
    [B]Gender:[/B]
    [B]Appearance:[/B]
    [B]Personality:[/B]
    [B]Brief History:[/B] (Nothing too melodramatic, please)
    [B]Egg Choice:[/B] (see below)

Egg Options >

GcOwd.png

Unlike many RPGs, in this you do not get to pick your starter Pokemon directly. I thought I'd give it a bit more variety by mixing it up a bit. Instead, you get to pick one of four eggs – the Rustred Egg, the Stormblue Egg, the Jadegreen Egg, and the Amberlight Egg. Each of these eggs can hatch into one of several Pokemon – but you won't know which one. You'll have to use your intuition. Do not worry if someone else has the same Egg you want - each Egg can hatch into a variety of different Pokemon, so different players can start with the same egg. To help you, here is a description of each of the eggs:

The Rustred Egg is a deep reddish-brown. There are large speckled patches that are darker than the rest. It feels very warm to the touch, and rather smooth. There's an air of unpredictability to it.

The Stormblue Egg is the colour of the sea during a storm, a dark blue-green. There are very tiny little white specks upon it. It's surprisingly cold, but smooth. It has a very calm ambience.

The Jadegreen Egg is a luscious green, with many different greens shades jumbled all together in a patchwork appearance. It's neither cold nor warm, but has a rough feel to it. It exudes a vibrant, joyful air.

The Amberlight Egg seems to be a creamy-yellow, but it almost appears to be shining very slightly with internal light. It feels almost scratchy, and is rather warm. It puts you in mind of a great store of potential, waiting to be tapped.

Gameplay >

Spoiler:

Rating >

Spoiler:

Rules >

Spoiler:

Players and Their Teams >

Val Tipper
    Spoiler:

Ethan Neuburn
    Spoiler:

Jack Nebulon
    Spoiler:

Loretta "Lolly" Carma
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • Name: Tommy Sanders

Appearance: Tommy is a bit stocky for his age, somewhat buff and standing at 6'2. He has jet black hair that is down to his neck, and is somewhat thick in texture. In skin color, he is a very tanned fellow. He usually wears sunglasses when he wants to be looking cool, or when the sun is too bright, but mostly, he keeps them on his head.

Tommy usually wears a black short sleeve shirt with a thin long sleeved vest on top. His jeans are black with navy blue streaks. If the temperature is high, he'll get rid of the vest, leaving his shirt and jeans. Tommy has black fingerless gloves with spikes at the wrist side, and he also has a belt with spikes also, but his shirt usually covers it as it is just barely big for him.

Personality: Tommy is an ambitious individual, who is focused somewhat on whatever is ahead of him. He is quite intelligent, but due to the way that his personality is, as he is sometimes quiet, and sometimes talkative, people won't get that idea from his personality. He usually has a blank face when thinking heavily, and is mostly impervious to everything but the problem at hand. Tommy is almost always thinking about something else, and it is evident in the way he speaks. Tommy is a very sociable person, but he tries his best to not be blunt, but it is a bad habit that he has. He sees Pokemon training as a way to focus the mind and the body, such as Martial Arts, and even music, in his view. As a result, Tommy can get competitive if he wants to, but usually does so at the wrong times.

Brief History: Tommy was born in Blackthorn City, watching the best of trainers come to challenge Claire, right before they went to the pokemon league. He grew up one of 5 siblings, with one older brother, one older sister, one younger brother, and one younger sister, with a single mother, as his father and mother were divorced.

Tommy was the type of person who was a battle analyst and strategist, and excelled in Double Battles, and other battles of the sort due to his skill. He has honed a large amount of his skills to the level of the League champion, and he is known as a prodigy, even by the trainers who passed through.

Tommy was in his midteens, and that was when he wanted to move into professional battling, and his mother was not happy, as she wanted him to help raise his siblings, but his older sister was more than capable, and it was just his mother's attachment to him. That was when he decided not to journey in his region, he caught wind of a region known as Shussei. Tommy decided to go, and packed his stuff up and left. His parents had no problem with him going, as he had notified his dad, and although his mom let him go, it took a lot of convincing from his older siblings.

Egg:Amberlight

Last edited:

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • Any chance I could quick edit my post? I don't know why I ended it with dialogue and I'm sure this would go smoother if I could just skip to the egg...just so everyone knows, don't respond to my post...xD

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Just a quick notice for you all: On weekdays, my posts are going to be notoriously shorter. The explanation for this is quite obvious.

King!

better
    Years
  • Name: Jane Courtney Susset

Personality: Jane refuses to be called by her first name, insisting that nobody wants to be named after some dead relative, instead preferring Courtney. She has been an only child all of her life, and has turned into a bit of a snob because of it. Her father's great grandfather was one of the original founders of Silph Co., and the family has inherited a small fortune. Courtney is always worrying about her looks, and is a bit of a spoiled brat. She isn't very bright, especially when it comes to Pokemon. She is picky about the Pokemon she likes, preferring tiny, cute ones. She is afraid of quite a few things, including (but not limited too) giant, ugly Pokemon, fast food, sweaty guys, and having a double chin. There's a bit more to Courtney than meets the eye (although not much); she has a secret passion for photography. She has only ever shared a few of her pictures (taken with a camera she received in the pile of gifts on her eleventh Christmas) with Karen, preferring to keep the rest secret.

Appearance: Courtney is very proud of her looks, and always tries to apply makeup perfect and keep in style. She has curly blonde, chest-length hair that she wears in about every style known to man. Her eyes are a light blue, and her skin is fair. She is thin and short, and owns a variety of jewelry, makeup, and accessories. Her wardrobe is made up of everything imaginable, although it mostly sticks with name brands. She enjoys keeping up with the latest styles, and tends to wear something different daily, sometimes even changing clothes in the middle of the day. Courtney has one fatal flaw, though – her nose. Her nose curves up, sitting in the middle of her face, a huge block of skin. Courtney hates her nose more than anything in the world, and has begged her parents over and over to let her change it.

Brief History: Courtney was born in the Hoenn region unexpectedly while her parents, Samantha and Robert Susset, were on a year-long cruise throughout the Pokemon world. The pair were stopped in Slateport, and sent Courtney to live with her mother's aunt in Mauville while they finished up their cruise. She moved back to where her parents lived in Saffron City, Kanto when she was two (her parents being too busy with work to take care of an infant before then). Her mother, who worked in Kanto's department store, and father, who worked as a spokesperson for Silph Co., didn't have any other children. Courtney spent most of her younger days at their neighbor Sharon's house, who was a stay at home mom with three daughters. Courtney and Sharon's youngest daughter, Karen, became best friends. The two grew up together, mostly staying in Saffron City, with each other as entertainment. For Courtney's sixteenth birthday on December 19, her parents bought Courtney a trip to Shussei – hoping that she would learn to be independent and find something to do with her life. Armed with only a large suitcase full of clothes and accessories, as well as a credit card, Courtney said good by to her family and Karen, and started her journey to Chartreuse Town…

Egg Choice: Jadegreen Egg

Okay, it's late and WAAAY past bedtime, but I really wanted to get this done tonight. It could probably be better, but I'm tired xD. If there's anything wrong with it, please let me know. Thanks!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Varin isn't coming back so I'm in charge, CrossJHero has taken the last spot although I'd really love to add you, King, but i can't. Sorry.

Varin

Storm'd at with shot and shell
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2013
    Hello!

So, so, sorry for my absence - my laptop broke, which is why I've been away. I'm currently on the computer at my local library. I'm getting a new laptop, but I have to wait til I get paid on the 26th. Hopefully that should mean I'll be back a few days after that.

Once again, very sorry, hope everyone understands. xilfer can stay in charge for the time being, and when I have spare time I will drop by and comment until I am back properly.

King!

better
    Years
  • Oh...okay. :P Let me know if a spot opens, please!

EDIT: Just did some looking around and noticed something, VM'ed you!

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Alright, Cooker has received his final warning and is OUT of the RP, I am going to replace him with King!
    Now, King will basically replace Cooker entirely, therefore we must pretend that whatever Cooker did was King! instead. Her pokemon will be different, though, considering that Cooker picked a different egg. So, King! will start off where Cooker should be now.

The fight beetween the telepathic man and you guys has ended, you are all talking and Lyall wants you to circle around so he can tell you something. King! does not have to fight the telepathic man over again. You can just look at my first post to see what pokemon you have and what gender and level they are etc.

Hope you have fun King! Your profile should be ready when i submit this post.

Back