• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rumble U

blue

gucci
Years
  • "Following on from last night's reveal of Ninfia, a new Wii U game has been announced in CoroCoro. This game, Pokémon Scramble U, is due for release this Spring and will contain all 649 current Pokémon. Like the original, it is 4 Player and can feature up to 100 pokémon at a time. It's a download only game"

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2016
    I hope they make it for the 3DS. Cause as much as I like Pokemon Rumble Balst, I was upset it didn't have Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect.
    Plus it would be nice to have another version of that game.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Haven't played any Rumble games, however I wish they'd have waited till gen VI. It seems weird to announce the new generation of Pokemon then put this thing out. -shrug- Oh well. Fit things into gen V for as long as you can, I suppose.

Back