• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Hey guys, I'm new here. You may know me from other websites like 'RomUlation', 'GBATemp' or 'DS-Scene'. And now I joined PokéCommunity! My username is Kiekoes and my real name is Bas. I'm 14 years old and live in the Netherlands. My hobby's are reading manga, watching anime, playing DS games and hanging out with my friends. My favorite DS games at the moment are Pokémon HeartGold and Demenetium II. Well, that's it. If you have any questions, please ask!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Cool intro ^^ Hi there and welcome to Pokecommunity also known as PC :p
    Hope you have a fun time here at the forums.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2010
    Glad to see you,I am new hear

Enjoy the forums, hope to see you around some more.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hey there and buy your intro you seem like a very cool person. Well I'm Eternal Nightmare or En and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Hey, welcome on the on the forums! As a fellow Dutchman I've got only one thing to say: Ewa, alles goed?XD

Back