• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Dem Iconz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
@Josh: Sorry, I don't do manga-coloring. Though I'm capable of doing that I think. Just takes too much time. :/ I'll gladly do a request for icons, though! If you provide a good stock, that is. :B

@Zorogami: Hope this looks fine!
2h4MHYI.png

@Kurapika: Here, man. Hope you like it! ;]
prHwTm2.png

@Xulek - You're welcome, man! I'm glad you like it. <3;
@kinataki - Ooh, the first stock looks awesome. I'll make something up asap!

@Loki - <3333 Such an honor to have you here! :DDD ALSO YOU PROVIDE A MONET STOCK TO BOOT. I think I love you, Loki. >3
Eh, I love it! <3 Thanks, man! :]

Melody

Banned
Years
OOooh Derozio, you got some awesome icons going on~
Can I haz some?

Stock: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8098578/Temp/Me4v2.png
Size: I'm planning to use this as a profile picture, so anywhere from 2002 to 4002 is fine

Try to make the color of the background fit in with my profile theme (The previous purple one) somewhat if you can. No rush is needed on this one though~ I'm just going to use my signature version in that space for now.

Last edited:
Years
I want some Derozio-style art, so here I go!

Stock: Click here!
Size: 150 x 150 (standard Supporter avatar size)
Text: Hikari10 (do one without text if you want)

I plan on using it here as soon as it's finished!

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
@Dipu: Third image didn't work for me so I ended up using the second one twice. Also, bloody x text didn't work. I did do something else though, instead. Hope you like it. :3

4DVLlv8.png
pdpFWfF.png
fz7unqg.png
vlWYFX7.png
KnC0h7v.png

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ahhhhhh, I actually like what you did with the X even better! They're amazing Dero <3 I love the gradient in all of them. It appears that one of the images isn't showing up, though, just saying.

I'll get around to putting them in my siggy asap, I'm a little busy at the moment. BUT THANK YOU <3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Stock: Use these three
Spoiler:

Size: Combine these 3 to make a sig size. Put the Sasuke and Itachi pic in the middle please.
Text: The Uchiha Legacy in the middle pic.
Thanks!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
@JNathan - Sorry, like I said in the first post, I don't really do signatures. This is an icon only shop. :(

As for all the people who've requested - I'm kinda busy with rl matters for now. So it'll take a while for me to do all these requests. Hope you people don't mind.

Actually, in order to prevent this shop from being flooded with me ending up not doing any requests, I think I'll just close it for now. Will open it on the 8th of next month, most probably. Sorry if I disappointed you, everyone! But rest assured, you'll all get your icons on 9th or 10th once I reopen this shop! And I assure you that I won't repeat what I did last time either. Just closing my shop for eternity without finishing the requests, I mean. :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back