• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Sprites!

Towia321

Pegasus Knight
Years
  • Can someone make me a Trainer Sprite? I need one pretty badly. lol. Anyways, if you could, could you make it be a girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes? I would like one of the team aqua female sprites or the one in my avatar. Does anyone know a web page that has the fire red and leaf green trainer sprites on it? Heh, thanks.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hey! Wait! The sprite in your Avatar was made by me! No stealing! Please, Remove that or put credit ot me!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Okay, I wont bash ya for it. Its cuz I put my effort in all my sprites, and I dun feel good when I see someone using a sprite I made... Just put credit and everything will be allright ^_^
    BTW ya can find Fr/Lg Trainer sprites at: http://spriting.simgames.net/

Back