• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 3rd Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Hello everyone i am here to ask you for help today in regards to the 3rd Gym. I am using the white2 japan version and there is a man standing outside the Gym I talked to him and he said something iris came she said somthing then left and the man is still standing in front of the gym. I have searched all over the city talking to everyone but the man still stands there. So if anyone could tell me what i need to do to be able to do the gym i would much appreciate it.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Go to the port that is closest to the exit of Castelia, where you'd normally come IN the city from Skyarrow Bridge. There Iris will get the sewer opened up for you and your rival to find Team Plasma. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Go to the port that is closest to the exit of Castelia, where you'd normally come IN the city from Skyarrow Bridge. There Iris will get the sewer opened up for you and your rival to find Team Plasma. :)

Thx for the info i was just stumped :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Hi there! Thank you dragonomega for answering his question!

However, theSyko501, questions such as this should be posted in the Quick Questions thread we have here in the forums, which is also stickied on the top of the page. The link to the thread is located here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=283184

There, users as well as myself and XanderO will be more than happy to answer any quick questions you may have about the game. c:

With that, I close this thread.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back