• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How do I have both Black and white Kyurem at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucarioark

Proud Pastafarian
Years
  • I have the DNA splicerS (see the emphasis on the s?). I have both black 1 and 2, traded over my original kyurem and reshiram hoping to be able to have both black and white kyurems in my party but it will only let me have one. That's a downer as having both was a big reason why I got the game (other than it being pokemon). So am I doing it wrong or is there some little exploit I can do to make it work.

Lucarioark

Proud Pastafarian
    Years
  • FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

And what were the devs thinking?!?!?!?!?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    The Splicers' effects (there are two pins according to the description) are Links to Kyurem to allow him to Absofuse with Zekrom OR Reshiram. Once you fuse, the pins' effect changes to separate the fusion.

Since in their world only 1 Kyurem, 1 Reshiram, and 1 Zekrom exists at a time, only two of them can fuse at once. This has been answered, next time use Q&A.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back