• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Global Earth!

You leik

• I leik

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Naa

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ohh Shiny!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Where am I?

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011

Nikko.Ideator presents…
    Earthbanner.png

Introduction.png

A short summary of… doom?

Hello, this is the new thread for the hack, Poke'mon GlobalEarth. This hack was originally started by Nikko.Ideator. In this hack, you will explore not just some fictional region with a bunch of little super-powered creatures roam around that you catch with a ball-thing. No. In this hack, you will explore, none other than your own planet, Earth. Lets try to make this hack as fantastic as possible, just as Nikko once wanted it to be.

Rules.png

You break them, you buy them! …wait, let me try that again.

-No asking for release dates, considering how hard the team is working, your insistant cryes of "WH3N WiLL DIS HACK B R3DEY?LOL!!!!HAX" is kinda like a giant middle finger to us, you know?

-No spamming or flaming, we need posts to stay on the front page where we belong, but not that bad.

-Do not ask to be a staff member. That is simply reserved for the team thread.

-No asking stupid questions that could be answered with common logic or google. For stupid qestions regarding patching or roms, read the forum rules, please. Please?

-Do not ask for positions here. I am not in charge of recruiting for the hack any longer, Wind~ is. You may go to the thread where sign-ups take place further down.

We also have an FAQ list further down.

Storyline-1.png

This is the story… about a lady…

You are a boy or girl in a fancy boarding school in Rhode Island, United States. All of the world's Pokemon battling teams are ready for the exciting upcoming event, the Pokemon World Cup. You have the highest grades in the class, and show a natural gift for Pokemon, so you are contacted by the president of the United States, President Samuel Oak. (You can be from any country to compete. Your rivals join Team France even though they're not French) You graduate from your school, and begin your training. You must collect all 8 Global Badges for proof of your talent, then you will be able to compete. However, an evil organization called the The M.O.B., or Masters Of Bad wishes to awaken the dragon of darkness, so they can carry out their plot to destroy the Earth. In order to do so, they must collect the 17 Regi-Runes, each guarded by a legendary beast. Can you collect the Regi-Runes before The M.O.B. can and save the world, in time to compete in the greatest competition of all time?

Features.png

Features? I prefer shiny things.

-Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

-Takes place in the real world.

-Pokemon's levels are low at the beginning, like 1,2, and 3, but immediatley get harder at a surprising rate.

-Catch any Pokemon as a starter

-Three main rivals, all die and keep coming back.

-New playable characters

-Boatloads of maps full of secrets.

-All Pokemon have anime cries.

-A Regi for every type! Plus ??? type!

Characters-1.png

You know, the actual people in the game? Besides you?

Hero: A young child in a boarding school in Rhode Island, United States with a natural gift for Pokemon. Little do they know that they're about to go on the adventure of a life time.

Nikko: A mysterious character bent on stopping you from collecting the Regi-Runes. Is he a friend or foe? He has been able to make a clone of Uxie and raise it as his Pokemon.

President Oak: Pokemon expert, and president of the United States. He comes to the school to request you graduate early to become an apprentice for Team America

Beau: A stupid kid obsessed with comics who is your rival. He has bad dandruff. After being defeated by the Gym leader of New York City, Santa Marina, he complains about how nobody will take it easy on him, because he's only new and needs people to make him feel special. His Pokemon are Spinarak, which later evolves into Ariados, and Tyrouge, which later evolves into Hitmonchan.

Cassidy: The leader of your rivals. Very sassy and unkind to everyone. She always beats on Steven and Beau for failing to defeat you. Her Pokemon include a Gible she caught in the Starter Garden, and a Charmander she later catches in the lost tomb of the Charmander hidden in the Grand Canyon.

Steven: A just plain old dumb kid who eats IQ test instead of taking them. Your third rival. His Pokemon are Slowpoke, which later evolves into a Slowbro, and a Bidoof, which evolves into a Bibarel after falling into a pit of lava in Mount St. Hellens.

Hamm: A clumzy, but good-hearted trainer for Team America. His dream has always been to fly, so he tryed flying of a cliff on his Staravia, but breaks his arm.

Flagg: A well respected, charismatic trainer for Team America. Always is atracting women, and winning battles. His prized Pokemon is his Monfenro, which evolves from Chimchar in the Battle Stadium in Texas.

America: The cute, country girl for Team America. She rides around on her Rapidash, and takes pride in her Cleffairy, Pikachu, and Wigglytuff, which all evolve at the same time due to her stepping in an evolution stone mine. She secretly has a crush on Flagg, who also secretly has a crush on her.

Principal Roxanne: The Principal of Rhode Acadamy. You have to fight her to graduate. Yes, it's the Roxanne from RS.

MeettheRegis.png

OMG, Regi-partay!

Regigrass
    Regigrass-1.png

Original sprite by fudgy, fixed up by me.

Regirock

pkrs193.gif

Registeel

pkrs195.gif

Regice

pkrs194.gif

Regigigas

Regigigas-1.png

Resized by KageX.

Regivolts
    Regivoltssprite.png

Regivolts was made by hoppyfred, and resized by Nikko.Ideator.

Regiwater
    zxsn6w.png

By fudgy.

Regifire
    NewRegifire.png

Credit to PsydORg for this great concept. Fixed up by Nikko.Ideator.

Regiearth
    Regiearth.png

Made by Nikko.Ideator (Third person, LOL)

Regifight

vzc4s4.png

Made by fudgy.
    Regipoison

Regipoison.png

Sprite by PKMNTrainerAndy, resized and smoke added by me.

Regidark

By HoppyFred

Regifly

Regighost
    Regighost.png

Regidraco

Thanks, Hoppyfred!

Regipsy:
    kb8wm1.png

By fudgy!

R3gi???(The secret Regi)

This sprite was done by Hoppyfred.

Other Fakemon!
    GlobalEarth's mascot Pokemon, Geodude, Graveler, and Golem, Earth Style, thanks to Hoppyfred!
    MediaCenter.png

What it looks like, yo.

Screenshots:

GlobalEarthSCRN1.png
    GlobalEarthSCRN2.png
    Dorm1.png
    Dorm4.png
    global1hr6.png
    global5ok2.png
    global2tx8.png
    global4vq7.png
    globalearth1fe1.png

globalearth2wj3.png
    globalearth3ih8.png
    globalearth4mr2.png

Videos:

Testing the Dorm Rooms!

Offical trailer by Hoppyfred

Support Banners:

SupportBanner.png

- Nikko.Ideator

bannerregivoltsia0.png

bannerregiquadrupletew9.png

bannerregigigastb7.png

bannerregiswr1.png

HTML:
    [IMG]http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/3310/bannerregiswr1.png[/IMG]

bannerglobefamilyun9.png

HTML:
    [IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9118/bannerglobefamilyun9.png[/IMG]

pokemonglobalearthboxarit2.png

HTML:
    [IMG]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7346/pokemonglobalearthboxarit2.png[/IMG]
    -Hoppyfred

jpec28.png

[
    HTML:
    IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/jpec28.png[/IMG]

20swv1d.png

HTML:
    [IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/20swv1d.png[/IMG]
    -Tacharine

Untitled-2copy-6.png

HTML:
    [IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/Untitled-2copy-6.png[/IMG]
    - Mr. Fury

GlobalEarthbanner1-1.png

HTML:
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x19/jackhanrahan/GlobalEarthbanner1-1.png[/IMG]
    - Moi

userbar668895lo6.gif

HTML:
    [IMG]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm281/primetime1241/userbar668895lo6.gif[/IMG]
    - Pr!m!

If you want to make one, go ahead! We could use the support! ^^

Workers.png

Our Hacking Team!
    Well since T's working on Lightning Yellow and everyone else is on Hiadus it seems this hack will be by me for now (featuring Turtwigtoon)
    If you want a job then your out of luck. All old members can come back if they want to though...

Last edited:

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • I'm positive I've seen this before somewhere.........

Looks OK, but some of the regis are VERY debatable

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Hey noones perfect
    But yeah there not that perfect
    but the team tryed there best and I salute them for that

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Actually, nearly all of the Regis need work.

And Druyii, this was someone else's, I believe, but they gave the hacking rights to Mac_Mini. And "Global Earth" is spelled incorrectly on the thread title.

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • I was trying not to be too harsh Vrai, but I was getting to that. Regivolt is the only fake regi that I like out of all the other fakes

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Seems Global Earth is in good hands now. I wish you good luck on this.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Thanks Hiche
    BTW the hack won't be worked on until tommorow
    or until Shadows gives me the patch

Thabks for the bump hiche

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • RegiDraco looks alright, but the other's colours are (no offence) horrendously used. I'm no spriter, so I can't help, but...most of the sprites are too "thick" looking. I mean...they...uh...the colours contrast too much. :P

G'luck!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I like the "featuring Turtwigtoon". Anyway, this is the 5th thread of this. I hope it gets finished at some point instead of being juggled around like before.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    The Thread's been reopened (after a small mistake)
    Hopefully Shadow's comes back on and sends me the patch
    after that I'll get it moved to the Progressing hacks section

Years
  • Too lazy to upload so I'll attach it.
    Here is what was to be the alpha, but it has bugs, scripting could use improvement, and Missingno's stats must be edited.\
    And change my name from T to Shadows.
    And stop bugging my for the IPS!

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Too lazy to upload so I'll attach it.
    Here is what was to be the alpha, but it has bugs, scripting could use improvement, and Missingno's stats must be edited.\
    And change my name from T to Shadows.
    And stop bugging my for the IPS!

Thanks Shadows
    Sorry for bugging you but i needed it so I can move it to the PROGRESSING HACKS

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Check the date of the last post. If its older than 30 days don't post in it.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back