• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Wii) Pokémon: Battle Revolution

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
Years
From what I understand, the majority opinion of the game was mostly negative in the eyes of critics and fans alike. Personally, I found it to be a fun experience. I'll raise my hand and say that there was a lot of wasted potential. What I wanted to ask was simply, who continues to play this game online? What're the general thoughts/opinions geared towards it within the PokéCommunity? O.o

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think anyone that grew up with the Stadium games just found PBR to be a huge let down. We were hoping it was the next gen Stadium that we'd been waiting for, but it wasn't. I'm sure that if you didn't play Stadium at all, then PBR was much more enjoyable, but...yeah. I grew up with Stadium 2 and when I got PBR (first game for Wii btw...awful introduction) it was...eh. I don't think it's horrible, but it's certainly not as fun as the Stadium games and there's just not that same charm to it.

Back