• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My little icon shop.

I honestly wish you luck pokemon xd, but I hope you realize that it isn't because the others are making icons that they get a lot of requests, its because they have developed a really appealing style.

Personally I would keep reading tutorials, and develop more in graphics before expecting mounds of requests if I were you.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    No offense, but these icons are a bit of an eye-sore. :(
    I'd do what Comic Tragedy said.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Can I request a userbar?
    Size: 350x20 or the size everyone else uses
    Color: How about a Green pattern
    Extra: Mew and/or Lugia sprite would be nice. And when it's finished if you could post it in the thread that would be great. And of course credit will be given.

Years
  • Can I request a userbar?
    Size: 350x20 or the size everyone else uses
    Color: How about a Green pattern
    Extra: Mew and/or Lugia sprite would be nice. And when it's finished if you could post it in the thread that would be great. And of course credit will be given.

Sorry this is a icon shop xD, but if you VM me or PM me, i can make it for you.

Back