• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gem Quest: ooc and sign up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Pokemon Gem Quest: OOC and sign up thread

This is the ooc thread for my RP which hasn't been validated just yet... Sign ups are open.

EDIT: Seeing that my RP probably won't be up for a while, I'll post the sign up sheet here instead. I'm pretty sure that the rules in my RP don't effect them. But the Description, Personality, History, and RP Sample all have to be at least a paragraph.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story (Some platnium elements are in this, but the story is different.):
Hello, and welcome to the world of Pokemon. This world is filled to the brim with mystical creatures known as Pocket Monsters, or Pokemon. People use pokemon for many things, some use them as pets, and yet more use them to battle. The people who battle with these creatures are called Pokemon Trainers, most trainers have but two goals: One is to conquer the eight gyms and earn all eight badges, which leads up to goal number two, enter the league tournament after collecting all 8 badges and beat all opposition, allowing them to claim the title of champion. But with every good, there's a bad. Not everyone follows the league rules. These criminals sometimes gather together and with the same ideals, create a 'team'.

This story takes place in Sinnoh, but there's another story to tell. Twenty years before this time there was a criminal organization called Team Galactic. They did a lot of bad things compared to the average team. (Excluding Magma, Aqua, & Rocket) They stole the evolutionary energy to awaken two titans of terror: Dialga, and Palkia. But thanks to the help of Lucas, Dawn, and Barry(?), Team Galactic's plans were foiled. But this lead to another and more dark threat. The clouds began to darken and collect over Mt. Coronet, causing the climate to shift and become cold. Not many people cared at the moment, but when an unknown cave appeared things began to get worse. The cave wasn't empty, and highly unnatural so the trio of Lucas, Dawn, and Barry went inside to look around. There they saw Another forme Giratina, the lord of the Torn World. Giratina was beaten, but it seems that it was a bleedthrough form, and didn't solve anything.

Here's where the RP comes in. The Sinnoh government decided to form an anti-team, known as the Blank Division. The Blank Division was designed to stop any formation of evil teams, and protect Sinnoh while the league solves the Giratina problem. It all seemed better for Sinnoh, but the Blank Division's five leaders became corrupt from an unknown cause and started to come up with a disasterous plan. Deliver false information from other countries, making everyone think that the surrounding countries are planning on starting a war against Sinnoh. But unknown to all, Cyrus also has plans of his own, as he forms Neo Team Galactic with the same goal as before. Capture Dialga and Palkia, and create a perfect world. But everyone forgets one detail, and it's name is Giratina. It's plans are unknown, as is its strength, but one thing is certain, Sinnoh is about to become a war zone.

You are a new trainer from Twinleaf Town who knows nothing about Neo Galactic, Traitor Blank Division, or Giratina. Travel the region of Sinnoh as you battle the plans of the three threats, in order to save the world. But let's not forget about becoming Champion, and battling the eight gym leaders. This isn't your ordinary Sinnoh RP, is it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

The Pokecommunity RP rules. obviously.

You can't catch the legendary pokemon, not even Giratina. You may be able to work with one later though.

No Godmodding

No Bunnying

I will not be playing as a character, instead I will be the RP master and control the events and actions of the wild Pokemon, the NPC's ect... the only thing you control is yourself, and your pokemon.

Be active, and have fun. If you don't do either then you're booted out, or you'll have to catch up and possibly miss events.

Become your character as in, take on the role as your persona in this RP, or you won't be able to truly appreciate the story.

Name: (The name of your character)

Description: (What your character looks like)

Personality: (How your characters acts alone and with others)

History: (A small History of your characters life)

RP Sample: It has to be done. This is a big part of acceptance. (A sample of a role-play post that you would do.)

Pokemon (Note: These are the ones I'm going to use, not the ones on the main forum.)

Turtwig-

Level: 5
Type: Grass
Ability: Overgrow
Attacks: Tackle, Withdraw
Nature: Brave

Chimchar- Taken by Realpyromaniac

Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Leer
Nature: Calm

Piplup- Taken by Symphonic.

Type: Water
Ability: Torrent
Attacks: Pound, Growl
Nature: Bold

These two require very good sign ups to have.

Aipom- Taken by Gummy

Type: Normal
Ability: Pick Up
Attacks: Scratch, Tail Whip, Sand Attack
Nature: Hyper

Munchlax- Taken by Zimvee

Attacks: Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Defense Curl
Nature: Relaxed

Munchlax isn't going to know Metronome because that would overpower it, and people would get only the good moves, so don't bring it up. As soon as my RP thread is open, I will replace the Pokemon info with this stuff. I will be using Zimvee's chapter system if you must know. Note: For those who get Munchlax, you learn Metronome at Level 26 now.

Reserved Trainers:
Turtwig:
Chimchar: RealPyromaniac/Violet
Piplup: Symphonic./Tune
Aipom: Gummy/Vanessa
Munchlax: Zimvee/Bobby

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Can i reserve Chimcar?

EDIT: Actually nevermind - i'm swamped already. Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
May you please reserve me Piplup, I would very mcuh like that. >;3

xSym

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
Name: Bobby Baker
Description: Bobby has a mess of curly black hair that is always covered by a red bandanna. He wears goggles on the top of his head that let him see in snow, rain, sandstorms etc. As he has spent most of his life outside with Jasmine, Bobby is very tan. He has dark brown eyes and is quite lean. What he lacks in muscle he makes up for in speed. Wears a dark brown jacket with a black shirt underneath. Wears dirty blue pants and black/gold shoes.

Personality: Bobby has a laid back personality prefering to take the easy road insted of the hard road. He has a very optimistic view on life and always believes that whatever happens, happens and that you should get over it. Always smiling he uplifts everyone around him. When he's not exploring or battling, he's usually eating or sleeping. He has trouble making friends, but for those he has he defends them furiously. If he sees a friend in trouble or someone hurting a Pokemon, his anger ignites. However while he may be quick to anger, he is also quick to forgive, which is his biggest weakness.

History: Bobby was born in Olivine City and lived in a lonley world for 6 years. He had lived a sheltered life as when he was born, he almost died by an unknown disease. It looked like Bobby wasn't long for this world. He was a fighter though and manged to pull through. For the next six years Bobby was sheltered and sick quite often. He then met Jasmine. Bobby had been trapped in a land slide, as he was tired of being sheltered and went to go exploring against his mothers wishes. He was wondering near the beach when the strong winds knocked the rocks off. No one was around so he cried. Soon a young girl found him buried and called apon her Onix for help. When he was free, she let him borrow her Magnimite so that they could have a battle. Which he lost. And mulitple times after that. He found out that her name was Jasmine and they soon became inseperable.

While Bobby viewed her as an older sister, she saw him as the cute young boy. As years went by, their roles reveresed as Bobby became the outspoken one, and Jasmine became the quiet one. Jasmine soon became the Gym Leader of Olivine City because of her amazing battling skills and Bobby no longer had time to see her. So with a plan in mind he set out to become a Pokemon Trainer so that he could battle her and prove her once and for all he was better than her.

RP Sample: Charmander's and Grimer's attacks met at the same time sending the Pokemon backwards. "Looks like your Charmander has gotten stronger..." The Rocket said noticing that Grimer went back farther than Charmander.

"You got that right! Now we'll beat you even faster this time!" Bobby roared his anger fueling his cockiness.

"Hm we'll see about that won't we Ekans!" The grunt sent out a large purple snake that hissed "Ekansssss" when it came out.

"What is that?" Bobby wondered as he took out the Pokedex. "Ekans the snake pokemon." the woman's cool voice said, "It sneaks through grass without making a sound and strikes unsuspecting prey from behind."

Noticing that Bobby was distracted the Grunt took action and said "Ekans use Glare! Grimer use Mud-Slap!" "Mander!" Charmander cried as it became frozen in fear from the Glare and in pain as it was pelted with Mud-Slap.

"Charmander!" Bobby cried. "I'v got to get this Pokeball open!" Bobby pulled and tugged, but the ball was wedged shut. Finally out frustration, and what any guy would do, Bobby threw the ball at the cave wall which, ironicly released the seal.

"Allright now we're in action!" Bobby said with a battle grin on his face. "Go Mankey!"
The pig monkey pokemon lept into action, relieved that it was out of it's Pokeball. "Mankey use Focus Energy! Charmander use Smokescreen!" The Pokemon complied with Mankey building energy and Charmander belching out thick black smoke.

"That's not gonna stop us!" the Rocket yelled confident. "Grimer suck up the smoke! Ekans use Poison Sting on Mankey!" Grimer inhaled the thick smoke, while Ekans shot out thin purple lines at Mankey.

"Mankeeeey!" Mankey cried as the purple lines connected. When Mankey got back up on it's feet, Bobby noticed that there was a sickly look about his eyes. 'Probally nothing...' Bobby thought. "Charmander use Ember on Ekans! Mankey go use Scratch on Grimer!" The Rocket was ready however and made Grimer use Pound to retaliate the Scratch and Ekans used Poison Sting to reflect Ember.

"Your attacks are too predictible!" the Rocket roared mockingly.

"He's right..." Bobby muttered, "There has to be something we can do..." Bobby saw Mankey getting worse and called him over to take an Antidote. When he was done, Bobby saw the TM Brock had givin him. "I wonder..."

Bobby picked up the TM and held it toward Mankey. The TM flashed and turned from its gray color to a pure white color. "Guess I can use it anymore." Bobby said prepared now with their new move.

"You ladies done over there?" the Rocket yelled goadingly.

"Yep we're done. With this match." Bobby said confident. "Mankey use Rock Tomb!" Mankey pulled the new move off flawlessly by buring Ekans in a pile of rubble. The poor pokemon was stuck.

"Ekans!" the Grunt cried.

"He's the least of your worries. Charmander Ember!" Charmander shot out its fireball and Grimer not knowing what to do took a direct hit, knocking it out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" The Rocket cried knowing he was defeated. Bobby came up and took the key to the cage releasing all the Pokemon inside.

In the back he saw Clefairy, who's eyes widened when it saw him. She jumped into his arms happy to be away from the Rocket. Bobby saw the Clefairy eyeing his black stone. "Pretty huh?" Bobby said.

Suddenly a shadow lept at Bobby. "That's my Clefairy!" the Rocket roared. The Clefairy lept in front of Bobby taking the black stone with her.

"Clefairy don't!" Bobby yelled as Clefairy become engulfed in a white light. When the light faded in Clefairy's place was a pokemon that looked like Clefairy but bigger and with wings. "What is that?" Bobby said pointing his Pokedex at it.

"Clefable the fairy pokemon and the evolved form of Clefairy." the female voice said, "Rarely seen by people, it is said to be drawn by the full moon to play at deserted lakes."

"Wow this Clefable's gonna make me rich!" The Rocket said, practically drooling at the thought.

Clefable on the other hand had other ideas. She started waving one finger back and forth until a giant Flamethrower came out. The torched Rocket took off running from the powerful trainer and the newly evolved Clefabel.

Laughing Bobby said "Good job Clefable! You sure sent him packing." Clefable nodded and started walking the way the cage was going. "Hey where you going?" Bobby asked running to keep up.

The Clefable had showed Bobby to the exit of Mt. Moon. "Oh wow thank you so much Clefable!" "Clefable!" the former Clefairy said, obviously thanking Bobby for helping her out of a dire situation. Its eyes began glowing and the seal on Butterfree's Pokeball was released. "Oh wow! Thanky you so much Clefable! Take care now! I hope to see you again!" Bobby said walking out of the cave, "And if I see Team Rocket again, they won't know what hit them!" Clefable waved good bye to her friend as Bobby walked onto Route 4.
(the rp sample is from Brawler 360's rp Pokemon Chronicals and if this sign up is not good enough for Munchlax i can update it if you want)

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
I´d like to have Chimchar as my starter but anything goes... :D

Name: Violet Carrara

Description: When Violet is outside in the woods she uses green boots, green shirt and green trousers and sometimes even a green beret. If she hangs around with her friends instead she wears a big brown dress that has big yellow bow that ties it around her and she also wears a big yellow wig that covers her true brown hair.

Personality: Violet is kind and gentle but also really feisty and dangerous opponent. She hates her friends but because her parents aren´t around that much she hangs out with them. Violet loves especially fire pokémons and her whole room is full fiery things and pictures from fire pokémons. She usually helps out professor who lives near by her but maintainly she walks in the woods. She doesn´t like to speak that much because she is pretty shy but after a while she starts to do some jokes and likes to tease others.

History: Violet´s parents are almost legendary cordinators and they have gathered quite big fortune but unlike her sister, Violet don´t mind that much about money and she thinks that money corrupts people. When they were still living in Hoenn region her parents travelled really much and Violet was alone with his big brother who was a trainer but after his death they moved into Sinnoh near some friends of her parents. They never discovered his body and that is the reason why Violet still hopes that he could be alive but sometimes Violet just gives up from hope. Her two favorite cousins joined into Neo Team Galactic and Violet was devastated. Also she had to leave her best friend into Mauville city where they used to live but they still call to each others sometimes. Her parents are almost always training and Violet is alloud to watch their trainings and she has learned a thing or two from them.

RP Sample: Even tough her friends had just left her out alone in the dark she didn´t give up at all. She stood up as a big girl and made her way trough the woods that were binding her tightlier every step that she took.

Finally she got away from the woods and she loudly enjoyed herself by jumping around like a little girl. After all she had just managed to find her way trough the woods without map or any kind of tools.

Few minutes later she was already walking but suddenly she was stopped by a man that looked very strange. He was wearing a blanket that covered his whole body and big hat and then, without any sign he threw up in the air his pokéball and called his pokémon out to battle.

Infernape and it was huge. Bigger than any other that she had ever seen before. Without any hesitation she called her pokémon out too to battle but this was going to be one tough battle...

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Wow, this seems like alot of fun, I'd like Turtwig as my starter if I make it :]

Name: Akane Cherinbow

Description: She usually wears a tanktop with red and a blue stripe on the tanktop, she wears a black belt as well as a blue denim skirt. She has dark violet hair which is styled differently each day. She has a pair of sandals that are made of leather. She also has silk gloves with a Murrkow watch that she wears. She has a jacket that she wears when she goes outdoors.

Personality: Akane is an intelligent girl who may seem kind and gentle around others, but really she is a depressing person because of her prior life. When she's with people, she usually gets overexcited and tries to enjoy every day with her friends and Pokemon. When she's all alone, she usually reminences about her past life and usually goes crazy and seems she has another soul within herself.

History: When she was just born, she started off her life quite miserable in the city of Fuschia City, her mother became ill after Akane was born. Her father didn't seem to really care about his wife and always went to work early and came home late. Akane learned to defend herself in the world as well as looking after her mother. When she became four years old, she found her father crying at work, she knew that he cared about his wife, but didn't seem to have the time because he needed to support the family.

When her father had enough money to get the proper treatments for his wife, they started to live a normal life, when she became 6 on her birthday, Akane's mother and father died after a car accident at home. After a few days, she started to write stories about her life. Suddenly, she was kidnapped and was taken to a strange place. She started to hurt herself because her life was too cruel to continue her life. When she became 8, she found a flaw in the area she was in, and escaped the place where she was. She was running out of the forest, and found help from a local police officer, and took her kidnappers into custody. After she was taken to her new home in Twinleaf Town, nothing seemed the same in her life.

RPG Sample: As the day came to an end for Akane in her joyful life, she went back to the Pokemon Center to relax and to go to sleep. As she returned her room and fell asleep, she suddenly woke up and she felt pain flowing into her blood. She remembered what had happened to her past life.

She was with her family playing around with all the Chanseys and Tauros and even the Lapras in the Safari Zoo, her family had a great time with her. "We love you sweetheart, it's too bad we couldn't show it." said her father. "I'm sorry for being a burden to you all..." said her mother sadly and tears fell on the ground with a glimmer of hope shining into her watery eyes. "I believe you, and I hope we can just life a normal life from now on." Akane said with a cheery smile.

But nothing could ever last forever, and she remembered her pain after hearing about her parent's death in the news, rage went through her blood. "How could they lie to me...?" Akane whispered into the dead air, "I can't blieve I trusted them, I can't anyone can't I? Then everyone should just die!"

She grabbed a baseball bat and smashed everything within her house to try to get rid of her pain. As she looked at fragments on the floor, she started to cry and felt pain within her heart and was hurt along the outside and the inside.

She suddenly woke up out of her pain and was in tears, "Why does this keep happening to me?" Akane thought, "Does pain only happen to me...?" She thought about that and fell asleep, her Turtwig noticed her pain and wanted to help Akane out in the morning because it was tired.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Name:
'Tune' Naight
Description:
Tune stands at 6'1", he picture himself as larger than life, because life is only a small thing to pay, while himself, is tall, eh big. His frame is decent, slim, and slender, but yet muscles are still viewable. Tune hair, stays short, yet long enough to get into his eyes, when the wind breezes around him. He also has light green eyes, which give off a reflection while in the sun. His clothing varies, though it stays constant in colors, green, and brown, is the only colors he wants to wears. Tune is very light for his age, he may be considered underweight, but you couldn't see that until you got a loser look.
Personality:
Tune, he may be consider 'mean', because he doesn't sugarcoat the true meaning of things, "Tell it how it is," is his simple motto. Tune is said to be hardcore about his training, and will not show care for his Pokemon. The first part is true; the second is half a lie, because Tune does care about his Pokemon. He just has a will to make them stronger, because he wants to prove that he is the best, he has to. Though it will seem Tune trains his Pokemon, to the 'death', but he just wants to make them better, that's all. He does want power, maybe too much that he'll do what he wants to get to that power. Tune does have a 'sensitive' side to him, though nobody would ever see him in it, maybe his Pokemon, not another Trainer, ever. He doesn't want to be seen as the 'fake-hardcore', so he packs that side of him away. Tune is as stubborn as a mule, he won't give up, no matter what the cost, well sometimes he'lll give up.
History:
Tune lived andaverage' life, he was born in Snowpoint City, he has been around Pokemon all of his life. His mother, and father own a special Pokemon DayCare, where he spent most of his days. Tune would often have to take care of the young eggs, from the vicious cold that lay in Snowpoint City. He could be considered an "expert" at raising baby Pokemon, since he has been doing it for fifteen years, or so. Though Tune never thought of being a Pokemon Breeder it has crossed his mind, but the Pokemon he breeds he wants them to be strong. So that's why Tune still wants to do the Gym Challenge's to prove his tat his Pokemon Breedings are strong, and powerful, to anybody.

Tune started really wanting to be a Pokemon Breeder when he became of the age eleven, but his parents wouldn't let him. Tune began to get upset over time, he was bitter inside, due to his parent's belief that he might get hurt. He wondered when would they stop babying him, he wasn't that little boy that cried because he fell down in the snow. Tune at the age of fifteen, packed a bag, and headed out to Twinleaf Town, he wanted a starter, and he would get one there. Tune had a long journey ahead of him, but since he had friends, whom were Pokemon Trainers, they let him borrow a Pidgeot to get to Twinleaf Town. Tune is now at Twinleaf Town, waiting to get his first Pokemon, what should it be, he was excited.

RP Sample:

The dreadful snow circled around Piplup, squeezing it's small, multi-blue colored body, ever breath (e?) was filled with enormous pain, the baby penguin struggled as the cold embraced it's body. Tune seemed shocked, his expression screamed terror, his hands clutched tightly, his brain whizzed with ideas, what was happening to his poor Pokemon. The newly found Trainer couldn't hold back his anger, " Piplup, Whirlpool!" he screamed fiercely, like everything in the world depended on this final attack.

The swirl of water, mixed with his increasable amount of power, broke the through the icy tundra, which was forming around Piplup. Tune sheer terror, soon was a large smile, he launched his clutched hand in the air, and got his game face on. The icy, sly fox waved her glacier-like tail at her opponent, taunting them with sheer beauty. Her eyes, looked like coal-eyes on a snowman, in the frosty winter, just her time of the year. The Trainer operating the smart-angelic Pokemon was a very feminine girl, as her looks displayed. Her brown hair cascading down her shoulder, as her glossy lips open up, " Glaceon, Shadow Ball!" Her voice was loud, but yet it was elegant, trapping you in its enchantment, dazzling with beauty. The Trainer mini-skirt blew in the mild breeze, the snowflakes ironed on, seemed to float up, and off.

Tune watched as the swirling of shadows materials meld into a ball, he chuckled a bit, he has rehearse this a lot, Piplup got ready as well, putting all it's weight on it's feet, swinging up her head. The ball shot through the air, Piplup leapt into the air twirling, the explosive was massive, causing Piplup to land head first, painfully.

"Piplup, are you okay?" Tune sounded worry, the Glaceon had a large smirk on her face, swishing her tail in the now cold breeze, she knew the ending, so did Tune. It was silly, had he thought he was so tough that he could beat Candice's apprentice, surely he knew better. Tune ran forward, placing the defeated Pokemon into his lap, wiping off the grime, and dirt, showing a little waterworks of his own.

"Pip-Piplup!" came a weak cry, Tune nodded, but Tune wouldn't return until Piplup was serious ready, the Ice Princess had won, but when we were steel, and ready we would destroy her. Tune picked up his fallen Pokeball, and return the penguin, taking a hint; he braced himself for the cold, as he walked down the icy, rigid mountain, knowing he had a true victory.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
If realpyromaniac doesn't try again, I'd really like Chimchar. Otherwise, I'll stick with Aipom.

Name: Vanessa Lopez

Description: Vanessa is quite the beauty, if I do say so myself. Her skin his a light caramel color, almost as if she spends all her days tanning in the sun. Atop her head is mane of curly, black hair that extends to her shoulder blades. On particularly hot days, she ties it up in a ponytail, as do most females. She always puts on pink and glittery lipstick before leaving home and just incase, takes an extra lipstick capsule with her at all times. Her normal attire consist of a flashy necklace, a sleeve-less blue shirt, red and blue plaid shorts, a pair of all-white running sneakers, and last but not least, a pink backpack in which she holds all her necessities.

Personality: Look up the definition for Prima Donna in the dictionary, and you just might find Vanessa's picture. In other words, I dare you to find someone more conceited than her. Being an only child, she was constantly spoiled by her parents to the point where she actually believed she was better than some people. Due to this, Vanessa isn't exactly a team player but will still travel with the group, as her fear of being left alone overpowers any standards she has. When it comes to Pokemon relationships, Vanessa acts a bit differently. She'd much rather capture cute Pokemon as opposed to strong ones, but once she does capture one, she becomes extremely affectionate of it. Maybe a little too affectionate...

History: Vanessa was born into a high-middle class family in Celadon city. Her parents only wanted one child, so when she was to be left an only child. Her father was the one who "brought home the bacon," as the saying goes, so her mother stayed home most of the time. Leaving two females in a house together will only amount to one thing: massive amounts of make-up, and in those first ten years is when Vanessa developed her stylish personality. Then tragedy struck when her mother became terribly ill. Although she survived the sickness, for two months Vanessa had to stay home everyday, alone. Ever since her mother recovered, she never wanted to be alone for such a long time again, and her parents feared this would interfere with their plans to send her off on a Pokemon journey. Finally they came up with a plan and moved to the small town of Twinleaf, where many trainers traveled in packs. They also wanted to get their daughter away from the rising Team Rocket activity in Celadon, but little did they know of the catastrophes about to hit Sinnoh.

RP Sample:

Alter Ego's Reaching for the Sun said:
"So... hot..."

Cato impatiently fanned himself as he stood on the registration line, awaiting his turn. That morning on Zenith island had been way too hot for the young trainer to be wearing his usual sweater vest, but the ugly piece of clothing had almost become a part of him after all these years. If that wasn't bad enough, the line was formed in a shadeless area on the isle with people standing shoulder to shoulder. The anxious teen could literally feel the body heat of a nearby man rubbing off on him. If it weren't for the opportunity of a life-time being presented by this mysterious tournament, Cato would have surely stayed home with his beloved air conditioner. He turned his gaze to sky, hoping the heat would at least create hallucinations of oncoming rainclouds, but frowned at the sight of a sky void of such things.

"Next up!"

The surprisingly manly voice brought Cato out of his trancelike state, and he quickly adjusted his glasses to give the impression that he was actually paying attention. The sweaty trainer ran his hands through his curly, black hair, gave a slight sigh, and stepped forward. He let out and unintentional gasp as he eyed the employee sitting behind the desk buried into a computer screen. Despite the deep, masculine voice, he was looking at a female— or at least, something that once was a female. The overweight receptionist barely fit into her small seat, let alone uniform— and unless Cato's eyes where playing tricks on him, she sported a fancy tattoo on the back of her neck. Just his luck to be stuck with odd one out of all the beauties.

"Ya deaf, kid?"

"Oh, I apologize. Can you please repeat that?"

The obese woman groaned loudly and turned to the trainer. "Give. Me. Your. ID," she said slowly as if Cato had a hearing disability. Not wanting to get into an argument, especially with all these people watching, the trainer reached into his wallet and retrieved the ID that was assigned to all trainers. The large woman snatched the rectangular card from his hand and began typing away at her keyboard.

"Cato Cornelius. Gender, male. Age seventeen. Born in Johto Region. Trainer ID 6497 – 3914 – 0684. Registered Pokemon: Feraligatr, Houndoom, and an Elekid," she finally said, almost robotically.

"Actually," Cato interrupted, "it's an Electabuzz. We had a recent evolution and I guess the database has yet to update my profile."

"Yeah, sure," the lady commented unenthusiastically before returning to her keyboard.

"Is that all?" the trainer asked disappointedly, hoping she would mention the fact that he had won all eight badges of the Johto League so all others could hear. Unfortunately, she didn't hear him— or more likely was ignoring him— and continued typing. She moved one of her hands to nearby machine that spat out a card similar to the trainer cards.

"Have a nice day," she said while handing him the cards, although it sounded a bit forced. "NEXT!"

After sliding both cards into his wallet, Cato hastily moved aside as to not agitate the man standing behind him. Well, it was official. He was now a contestant in the Zenith Island Tournament. But first things first, he needed to cool down.

Seeing as most trainers were collected around the main desks to retrieve their competitor IDs, it didn't take long for the boy to find a nice, empty spot. After reaching into his messenger's bag for a pokeball, he pressed the small button twice— once to enlarge the ball, and a second time to release the blue, bipedal alligator inside. The Feraligatr gave a slight smile to her trainer and awaited her commands.

"Okay Aquarius, can you give me a light water gun?" Cato requested.

The Pokemon gave a nod of approval and released a stream of water from her mouth. A joyous grin appeared on the trainer's face as the cold liquid splashed against it, cleansing it of the copious amount of sweat. He didn't mind getting his clothes or bag wet, as long as he was relieved from this mind-boggling heat. When the attack finally ceased, Cato wiped his face with his sweater vest and recalled his Pokemon.

"Time to find some shade."

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Realpyromaniac: You are Rejected but just barely. Work on the history a bit and you're in.

Piecakyy: It's looking good, you're Accepted!

Symphonc.: The RP sample looks good... can't wait to see the rest.
Gummy: this RP Sample looks good as well... finish it later.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I wasn't doing anything else so I went right to MS Word and finished my sign-up. I hope it's good enough.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Gummy: Yes this sign up is good enough. Accepted! but it will be Aipom, just in case.
Realpyromaniac: You are Accepted as well.

The RP will begin when the thread gets accepted and EDITED. That means I forgot to put Ch. 1 in it, and you'll have to wait a little bit. Any discussion or question goes on this board. If you needed to know.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Bobby Baker
d269b903fa4d66cdd99de9bc6bcea336.png

Played by: Zimvee
Name: Bobby Baker
Description: Bobby has a mess of curly black hair that is always covered by a red bandanna. He wears goggles on the top of his head that let him see in snow, rain, sandstorms etc. As he has spent most of his life outside with Jasmine, Bobby is very tan. He has dark brown eyes and is quite lean. What he lacks in muscle he makes up for in speed. Wears a dark brown jacket with a black shirt underneath. Wears dirty blue pants and black/gold shoes.

Personality: Bobby has a laid back personality prefering to take the easy road insted of the hard road. He has a very optimistic view on life and always believes that whatever happens, happens and that you should get over it. Always smiling he uplifts everyone around him. When he's not exploring or battling, he's usually eating or sleeping. He has trouble making friends, but for those he has he defends them furiously. If he sees a friend in trouble or someone hurting a Pokemon, his anger ignites. However while he may be quick to anger, he is also quick to forgive, which is his biggest weakness.

History: Bobby was born in Olivine City and lived in a lonley world for 6 years. He had lived a sheltered life as when he was born, he almost died by an unknown disease. It looked like Bobby wasn't long for this world. He was a fighter though and manged to pull through. For the next six years Bobby was sheltered and sick quite often. He then met Jasmine. Bobby had been trapped in a land slide, as he was tired of being sheltered and went to go exploring against his mothers wishes. He was wondering near the beach when the strong winds knocked the rocks off. No one was around so he cried. Soon a young girl found him buried and called apon her Onix for help. When he was free, she let him borrow her Magnimite so that they could have a battle. Which he lost. And mulitple times after that. He found out that her name was Jasmine and they soon became inseperable.

While Bobby viewed her as an older sister, she saw him as the cute young boy. As years went by, their roles reveresed as Bobby became the outspoken one, and Jasmine became the quiet one. Jasmine soon became the Gym Leader of Olivine City because of her amazing battling skills and Bobby no longer had time to see her. So with a plan in mind he set out to become a Pokemon Trainer so that he could battle her and prove her once and for all he was better than her.

RP Sample: Charmander's and Grimer's attacks met at the same time sending the Pokemon backwards. "Looks like your Charmander has gotten stronger..." The Rocket said noticing that Grimer went back farther than Charmander.

"You got that right! Now we'll beat you even faster this time!" Bobby roared his anger fueling his cockiness.

"Hm we'll see about that won't we Ekans!" The grunt sent out a large purple snake that hissed "Ekansssss" when it came out.

"What is that?" Bobby wondered as he took out the Pokedex. "Ekans the snake pokemon." the woman's cool voice said, "It sneaks through grass without making a sound and strikes unsuspecting prey from behind."

Noticing that Bobby was distracted the Grunt took action and said "Ekans use Glare! Grimer use Mud-Slap!" "Mander!" Charmander cried as it became frozen in fear from the Glare and in pain as it was pelted with Mud-Slap.

"Charmander!" Bobby cried. "I'v got to get this Pokeball open!" Bobby pulled and tugged, but the ball was wedged shut. Finally out frustration, and what any guy would do, Bobby threw the ball at the cave wall which, ironicly released the seal.

"Allright now we're in action!" Bobby said with a battle grin on his face. "Go Mankey!"
The pig monkey pokemon lept into action, relieved that it was out of it's Pokeball. "Mankey use Focus Energy! Charmander use Smokescreen!" The Pokemon complied with Mankey building energy and Charmander belching out thick black smoke.

"That's not gonna stop us!" the Rocket yelled confident. "Grimer suck up the smoke! Ekans use Poison Sting on Mankey!" Grimer inhaled the thick smoke, while Ekans shot out thin purple lines at Mankey.

"Mankeeeey!" Mankey cried as the purple lines connected. When Mankey got back up on it's feet, Bobby noticed that there was a sickly look about his eyes. 'Probally nothing...' Bobby thought. "Charmander use Ember on Ekans! Mankey go use Scratch on Grimer!" The Rocket was ready however and made Grimer use Pound to retaliate the Scratch and Ekans used Poison Sting to reflect Ember.

"Your attacks are too predictible!" the Rocket roared mockingly.

"He's right..." Bobby muttered, "There has to be something we can do..." Bobby saw Mankey getting worse and called him over to take an Antidote. When he was done, Bobby saw the TM Brock had givin him. "I wonder..."

Bobby picked up the TM and held it toward Mankey. The TM flashed and turned from its gray color to a pure white color. "Guess I can use it anymore." Bobby said prepared now with their new move.

"You ladies done over there?" the Rocket yelled goadingly.

"Yep we're done. With this match." Bobby said confident. "Mankey use Rock Tomb!" Mankey pulled the new move off flawlessly by buring Ekans in a pile of rubble. The poor pokemon was stuck.

"Ekans!" the Grunt cried.

"He's the least of your worries. Charmander Ember!" Charmander shot out its fireball and Grimer not knowing what to do took a direct hit, knocking it out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" The Rocket cried knowing he was defeated. Bobby came up and took the key to the cage releasing all the Pokemon inside.

In the back he saw Clefairy, who's eyes widened when it saw him. She jumped into his arms happy to be away from the Rocket. Bobby saw the Clefairy eyeing his black stone. "Pretty huh?" Bobby said.

Suddenly a shadow lept at Bobby. "That's my Clefairy!" the Rocket roared. The Clefairy lept in front of Bobby taking the black stone with her.

"Clefairy don't!" Bobby yelled as Clefairy become engulfed in a white light. When the light faded in Clefairy's place was a pokemon that looked like Clefairy but bigger and with wings. "What is that?" Bobby said pointing his Pokedex at it.

"Clefable the fairy pokemon and the evolved form of Clefairy." the female voice said, "Rarely seen by people, it is said to be drawn by the full moon to play at deserted lakes."

"Wow this Clefable's gonna make me rich!" The Rocket said, practically drooling at the thought.

Clefable on the other hand had other ideas. She started waving one finger back and forth until a giant Flamethrower came out. The torched Rocket took off running from the powerful trainer and the newly evolved Clefabel.

Laughing Bobby said "Good job Clefable! You sure sent him packing." Clefable nodded and started walking the way the cage was going. "Hey where you going?" Bobby asked running to keep up.

The Clefable had showed Bobby to the exit of Mt. Moon. "Oh wow thank you so much Clefable!" "Clefable!" the former Clefairy said, obviously thanking Bobby for helping her out of a dire situation. Its eyes began glowing and the seal on Butterfree's Pokeball was released. "Oh wow! Thanky you so much Clefable! Take care now! I hope to see you again!" Bobby said walking out of the cave, "And if I see Team Rocket again, they won't know what hit them!" Clefable waved good bye to her friend as Bobby walked onto Route 4.

Pokemon:

Munchlax

Level: 6
Attacks: Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Defense Curl

Shinx

Level: 4
Type: Electric
Ability: Rivalry
Attacks: Tackle
Nature: Timid

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Violet Carrara
Violet.png
Violet2.png

Played by: RealPyromaniac
Name: Violet Carrara

Description: When Violet is outside in the woods she uses green boots, green shirt and green trousers and sometimes even a green beret. If she hangs around with her friends instead she wears a big brown dress that has big yellow bow that ties it around her and she also wears a big yellow wig that covers her true brown hair.

Personality: Violet is kind and gentle but also really feisty and dangerous opponent. She hates her friends but because her parents aren´t around that much she hangs out with them. Violet loves especially fire pokémons and her whole room is full fiery things and pictures from fire pokémons. She usually helps out professor who lives near by her but maintainly she walks in the woods. She doesn´t like to speak that much because she is pretty shy but after a while she starts to do some jokes and likes to tease others.

History: Violet´s parents are almost legendary cordinators and they have gathered quite big fortune but unlike her sister, Violet don´t mind that much about money and she thinks that money corrupts people. When they were still living in Hoenn region her parents travelled really much and Violet was alone with his big brother who was a trainer but after his death they moved into Sinnoh near some friends of her parents. They never discovered his body and that is the reason why Violet still hopes that he could be alive but sometimes Violet just gives up from hope. Her two favorite cousins joined into Neo Team Galactic and Violet was devastated. Also she had to leave her best friend into Mauville city where they used to live but they still call to each others sometimes. Her parents are almost always training and Violet is alloud to watch their trainings and she has learned a thing or two from them.

RP Sample: Even tough her friends had just left her out alone in the dark she didn´t give up at all. She stood up as a big girl and made her way trough the woods that were binding her tightlier every step that she took.

Finally she got away from the woods and she loudly enjoyed herself by jumping around like a little girl. After all she had just managed to find her way trough the woods without map or any kind of tools.

Few minutes later she was already walking but suddenly she was stopped by a man that looked very strange. He was wearing a blanket that covered his whole body and big hat and then, without any sign he threw up in the air his pokéball and called his pokémon out to battle.

Infernape and it was huge. Bigger than any other that she had ever seen before. Without any hesitation she called her pokémon out too to battle but this was going to be one tough battle...

Pokemon
Chimchar

Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Leer
Nature: Calm

Bidoof
399.png

Level: 3
Ability: Simple or Unaware
Attacks: Tackle

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Akane Cherinbow
akane.png

Played by: pieCakyy
Name: Akane Cherinbow

Description: She usually wears a tanktop with red and a blue stripe on the tanktop, she wears a black belt as well as a blue denim skirt. She has dark violet hair which is styled differently each day. She has a pair of sandals that are made of leather. She also has silk gloves with a Murrkow watch that she wears. She has a jacket that she wears when she goes outdoors.

Personality: Akane is an intelligent girl who may seem kind and gentle around others, but really she is a depressing person because of her prior life. When she's with people, she usually gets overexcited and tries to enjoy every day with her friends and Pokemon. When she's all alone, she usually reminences about her past life and usually goes crazy and seems she has another soul within herself.

History: When she was just born, she started off her life quite miserable in the city of Fuschia City, her mother became ill after Akane was born. Her father didn't seem to really care about his wife and always went to work early and came home late. Akane learned to defend herself in the world as well as looking after her mother. When she became four years old, she found her father crying at work, she knew that he cared about his wife, but didn't seem to have the time because he needed to support the family.

When her father had enough money to get the proper treatments for his wife, they started to live a normal life, when she became 6 on her birthday, Akane's mother and father died after a car accident at home. After a few days, she started to write stories about her life. Suddenly, she was kidnapped and was taken to a strange place. She started to hurt herself because her life was too cruel to continue her life. When she became 8, she found a flaw in the area she was in, and escaped the place where she was. She was running out of the forest, and found help from a local police officer, and took her kidnappers into custody. After she was taken to her new home in Twinleaf Town, nothing seemed the same in her life.

RPG Sample: As the day came to an end for Akane in her joyful life, she went back to the Pokemon Center to relax and to go to sleep. As she returned her room and fell asleep, she suddenly woke up and she felt pain flowing into her blood. She remembered what had happened to her past life.

She was with her family playing around with all the Chanseys and Tauros and even the Lapras in the Safari Zoo, her family had a great time with her. "We love you sweetheart, it's too bad we couldn't show it." said her father. "I'm sorry for being a burden to you all..." said her mother sadly and tears fell on the ground with a glimmer of hope shining into her watery eyes. "I believe you, and I hope we can just life a normal life from now on." Akane said with a cheery smile.

But nothing could ever last forever, and she remembered her pain after hearing about her parent's death in the news, rage went through her blood. "How could they lie to me...?" Akane whispered into the dead air, "I can't blieve I trusted them, I can't anyone can't I? Then everyone should just die!"

She grabbed a baseball bat and smashed everything within her house to try to get rid of her pain. As she looked at fragments on the floor, she started to cry and felt pain within her heart and was hurt along the outside and the inside.

She suddenly woke up out of her pain and was in tears, "Why does this keep happening to me?" Akane thought, "Does pain only happen to me...?" She thought about that and fell asleep, her Turtwig noticed her pain and wanted to help Akane out in the morning because it was tired.

Pokemon
Turtwig

Type: Grass
Ability: Overgrow
Attacks: Tackle, Withdraw
Nature: Brave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back