• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my winamp skin

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • It was some option in the the preferences... ~_~

I think it's like docking or something like that.

aaaaaa

It sits just above the task bar, always on top, like so~
    nonstep1.jpg

Then after a few seconds, it goes semi transparent so I can still see what little part of my window its covering~
    nonstep2.jpg

(It's showing my dark blue wallpaper through at the moment, hence the darkness).
    Then I just mouseover it to get it back to its solid state, for switching songs, etc.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I had mine down by the taskbar for awhile, but decided I enjoyed it at the top better. o.O

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I have the same skin she does, except my taskbar is at the top, and my Winamp at the bottom. Works wonderfully, I?m so glad so showed it to me. <3
    Oh, and I have it so it becomes visable on click, not mouseover though.

aaaaaa

^_^
    It bought Abby over to the Winamp side, yay!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The one thing that bugs me is I would really prefer to see the album that the track is playing from, cause I?ve got a bunch by the same artist, but from different albums. It would be nice to know which ones. <.<; Oh well, still very close to perfect.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Mrr... I have mine docked at the bottom like JK does and my taskbar up top like Kairi. =o 'Cept I don't have it with the fading out. =\ That would probably bother me, so I just keep it there. =o It's pretty~

And I think I'm using the default skin. XD;;

aaaaaa

In my ID3 tags, I tag
    Title: Song Title
    Artist: Artist - Album - Track ##

The net effect is something like this~
    Iced Earth - Tribute to the Gods - 04 - Burnin' for You
    That way I can see at a glance what song, and album its from, is currently playing.

Back