• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please rate my team

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
I don't know about yu, but I think Hydregion is probably better than Haxorus. But, yu could have Haxorus in there for all out attack. He does have awesome attack, but lacks hp/sp.attack/sp.def. So it kinda all depends on what yu like. If yu go for Hydregion though, use:

flamethrower
surf
dragon pulse
crunch

mine has that and he kicks butt. :3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I don't know about yu, but I think Hydregion is probably better than Haxorus. But, yu could have Haxorus in there for all out attack. He does have awesome attack, but lacks hp/sp.attack/sp.def. So it kinda all depends on what yu like. If yu go for Hydregion though, use:

flamethrower
surf
dragon pulse
crunch

mine has that and he kicks butt. :3

Please try to support your advice with facts other than, "that's what I did". The reason Hydreigon wouldn't do well on this team is because it opens another weakness to Fighting, something this team is already susceptible to. Also, when you post a Pokemon, whether for an RMT or a rate, please try to follow the standard acceptable format:

Pokemon @ Item
Ability
EV Spread
Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

It's not that your opinion isn't valid. But we like it when more information is given to the receiver. The way you presented your recommended Hydreigon, Golden Blissey (or the rest of us) can't tell what the Item/Nature/EVs are, making it more confusing than anything because we don't know exactly what you're trying to tell us. Also, Hydreigon doesn't have all that great of an Attack despite it's utility as a scout with U-Turn. Every Pokemon has a set of weaknesses and disadvantages in both stats and typing.

Anyway, Golden Blissey.

All of your Pokemon seem as textbook as they can get. And that's a good thing. I do suggest a few changes, however.

Dusclops @ Evolite
Pressure
252 HP / 80 Defense / 176 Special Defense
Calm [+Special Defense; -Attack]
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Night Shade
- Taunt / Ice Beam

This set has a little more emphasis in Special Defense than your original set. Other than that, the primary assets are similar. Something like Taunt will help Dusclops more against the likes of Ferrothorn and Forretress than Confuse Ray will. It will also prevent Pokemon like Conkeldurr and Scizor from setting up against you. Ice Beam is an alternative option, but should be used exclusively for those who are x4 weak to it. Gliscor, Salamence, and Landorus are all 2HKOed by a good Ice Beam. Night Shade is going to be dealing consistent damage, hitting Multiscale Dragonite harder than Ice Beam would. So on the chance you need to do a little more damage in a specific circumstance, Ice Beam is a good option.

With Vaporeon, an EV Spread of 248 HP / 252 Defense / 8 Special Defense would be best. It seems a little contradictory with a Wish Support set, but you'll be healing your teammates at least 50% of their HP every time regardless. Vaporeon appreciates the extra bit in Special Defense.

Oh, and please make sure to include the remaining EVs in each set. Just so we know you're not giving Haxorus 4 EVs in Special Attack or anything to that effect. It's no big deal, we have a little more faith in you than that. But, you never know. ;3

That's all I got for now. Good luck!

Last edited:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Use that Vaporeon set, mine is so amazingly bulky. I have the same exact set as you, and it works well! Great team!

Back