• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokemon Techno Sky

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020

Team Atmos:

Spoiler:

Team Cosmos:
Spoiler:

© 2010 ~*OliverTwist*~

I have a question: why are either of these bad things? And why do they oppose one another? Realistically, couldn't they both just live in their respective places and leave the rest of humanity to kill itself? Is it because they want to save ALL of humanity, so they're forcing everyone to leave for space whether they want it or not? I've gotta say.

This is monumentally stupid. I'm sorry. I... you know, really, I'd be okay with these if they weren't Evil Teams, and they weren't your enemies. Because there's no logical reason that they would have to harm anybody to get what they want.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
I have a question: why are either of these bad things? And why do they oppose one another? Realistically, couldn't they both just live in their respective places and leave the rest of humanity to kill itself? Is it because they want to save ALL of humanity, so they're forcing everyone to leave for space whether they want it or not? I've gotta say.

This is monumentally stupid. I'm sorry. I... you know, really, I'd be okay with these if they weren't Evil Teams, and they weren't your enemies. Because there's no logical reason that they would have to harm anybody to get what they want.

Agreed.

Also, something I've been wondering...why does one team want to go to the sky, while the other wants to go to space...aka the sky? If Atmos wants to have a civilization in the sky, then that civilization will inevitably have to be in space, the same place Cosmos wants to go, the end result of which is: two groups aiming for the same goal. And that, in turn, raises the question, why do you even have more than one group to begin with, especially more than one group aiming for the same thing, but wording it differently? Cosmos isn't going any further than Atmos is. To be in the sky is to be in space.

[By the way, Earth is a planet, planets are in space, Earth is therefore already in space. So these teams both just want to make a new planet? How are they going to make a stable ecosystem, let alone breathing system, on their own? Water? Air? Food? This Atmos/Cosmos plan is a bit...less than thought out...]

In summary: Both of your evil teams have the same exact plan, and that plan not only isn't evil, but doesn't even make sense.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Your evil teams aren't well thought out at all. Their plans coincide to a certain extent, and how would simply moving the human race into the sky or out into space alleviate their problems? The Earth itself is not corrupted, it's the people. Realistically they should want to exterminate the bulk of the world's population, and take the elite few with them.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Hey there, I'm dudleyspud, the mapper for project Techno Sky if you didn't know so already. Just decided to post to introduce myself and post a userbar I made for Techno Sky in case anyone wishes to use it. :)

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Why do the Hero and heroine look like fully grown adults (especially heroine) and still live with their mother?

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Why do the Hero and heroine look like fully grown adults (especially heroine) and still live with their mother?

Lots of people live with their mothers as adults in real life. Albeit most are losers but yeah... it still happens.

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
In comment to the people asking about the teams. Team Atmos want to move to the sky by harnessing the power of Dragon and Flying type pokemon which means stealing them in order to do it. Team Cosmos however have taken things one step futher and want to harness the power of Mew and Mewtwo, which also means stealing them. So in turn they are both evil for wanting to steal pokemon. As for the Sky/Space debate in a way yes your right Space and Sky are techincally the same thing...TECHNICALLY. In the Sky you can actually SEE things, in Space you cant unless you have equipment for it...so in a way they are different too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
In comment to the people asking about the teams. Team Atmos want to move to the sky by harnessing the power of Dragon and Flying type pokemon which means stealing them in order to do it. Team Cosmos however have taken things one step futher and want to harness the power of Mew and Mewtwo, which also means stealing them. So in turn they are both evil for wanting to steal pokemon. As for the Sky/Space debate in a way yes your right Space and Sky are techincally the same thing...TECHNICALLY. In the Sky you can actually SEE things, in Space you cant unless you have equipment for it...so in a way they are different too.

1. Okay, assuming these Pokemon are capturable, how can it be "stealing" for either of these teams to catch them? No one should technically own them, so it isn't stealing, meaning they still aren't doing anything wrong. Unless, for some reason, someone in your game already has possession of Mew, Mewtwo, and EVERY DRAGON/FLYING POKEMON IN EXISTENCE o_O. Even harnessing their power isn't really evil. And how do you harness the power of flying Pokemon by the way? That'd be sort of unnecessary, considering the existence of airplanes, helicopters, and other man-made forms of flight. And we've seen what happens when people try to harness the power of Mew and/or Mewtwo

2. No. The Sky is "space." It's the view of space from Earth. It's not a debate, it's a fact. When you look into the sky, you're just looking at space, but with our atmosphere placed between space and your view of it. You literally cannot have a civilization in the sky unless it's in space. Otherwise, if it wasn't in space, that civilization would still be within Earth's atmosphere and ecosystem. Really dude, think about that for a second. We're not "TECHNICALLY" right. We ARE right. How can you have a civilization in the sky that ISN'T in space? The Sun is in space. So are stars. Where do you SEE the Sun and stars? The sky. You are therefore looking into space when looking at the sky.

Last point of response: " In the Sky you can actually SEE things, in Space you cant unless you have equipment for it...so in a way they are different too." So at night, those aren't space stars. Those are sky stars. Right? >_>;;;
And in the day, that must be the sky Sun, not the space Sun. And when we can see planets from Earth with our naked eyes, those must be sky planets, not space planets, right? Okay then, gotcha. Glad we cleared that up...

I repeat, you need some major adjustments to these teams. They aren't evil, and their goals don't make sense. Like, at all. You still never answered how they'd manage to make a stable ecosystem by themselves in space. Humans can't fully develop a stable ecosystem, no normal Pokemon can manage it, and I dare them to try and boss ARCEUS around and force his hand into making a new PLANET for them.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
well thanks for the critique broken it helps us try and make it better. Remeber though this is still in the drawing board so we will most likely be making adjustments to it :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
well thanks for the critique broken it helps us try and make it better. Remeber though this is still in the drawing board so we will most likely be making adjustments to it :)

Yes, that's why I gave critique, because this is the drawing board. You wouldn;t know to make the adjustments if we didn't point 'em out to you o.o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
why do you need fake pokemon the real ones are already good.....

Because they want to put Fakemon in their game. you want a game without Fakemon, either make your own, get an official one, or go download Pokemon Raptor EX

What system is this made with?

The [RMXP] in the title could be some sort of hint, but who knows.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I love the idea, but I have a problem with the sprites. Eben, the hero, looks kinda like a chick. Even moreso in his overworld.

Omn

Moogle King
Years
Your evil teams aren't well thought out at all. Their plans coincide to a certain extent, and how would simply moving the human race into the sky or out into space alleviate their problems? The Earth itself is not corrupted, it's the people. Realistically they should want to exterminate the bulk of the world's population, and take the elite few with them.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014

Spoiler:

...You realize you just repeated what he said, right? Or were you just agreeing...

But it wouldn't really make sense to have what he said quoted in your post and visible, but then hide what you said in a spoiler, as if you said something totally different...

So I'm confused...

Back