• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
    I don't know what to talk about now.
    Oh, I remember!
    One Fact about my Life:
    I had a best friend who had the same name as me, but with different pronunciation, his name is pronounced An-je-lo while mine is ang-he-lo. We first met in Grade 2.
    Now the depressing thing is that this is the first year in school that he and I weren't in the same section. Sadly, it was Grade 6. :(

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I spend too much time playing with MIDI files

I have fun with them though

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

*refrains from posting the several other ones I have up on YT*

hehe, ah well, to each their own

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Went, you should change it into "In which Abnegation pops by now and then out of pity".

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023

I quite like my current change though! But yes, I did miss the title changes. I'm dissapoint to have seen the original when I arrived :(

Also I keep thinking my signature is exactly the kind of response I have after finishing a post 70% of the time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

You and I should sit on a hill and watch the sunset and just empty a bottle of wine sometime.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • The titles we had in this place were the craziest :D

I dare you both to empty a bottle of Port Wine.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Okay, come to think of it, I can probably sink one on my own pretty well. I refuse to take responsibility for what may happen after that tho.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Okay, come to think of it, I can probably sink one on my own pretty well. I refuse to take responsibility for what may happen after that tho.
    Bit you're, and I quote "tiiiiiiiny", I'll be carrying you home.

Went I assume that was directed at Rika, since I can't even remember my first time XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back