• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu-Coloured Pichu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePureHalfBreed

KingofAll/DeputyBootPolisher
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Hi there, I was wondering if anyone had a spare Pikacu Coloured Pichu up for trades, since I missed out on my chance.

I can fill out just about any request (Literally) other than my Dialga, so long as they're sensible, also, I won't be able to trade right away due to internet problems, but I probably with within the next week.

Any help is much appreciated,

Ciao,
    ThePureHalfBreed

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • When you go to the trade corner you will see all the threads and there will be a group of two threads that have the rules and something else and then underneath that there will be a group of three threads. One of them should say "Sticky: Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]"

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Although I know you guys have good intentions and want to help a newbie, please, simply report via the
    report.gif
    button. Staff prefer reports over off-topic posts.

Anyway, use the Quick Trade Thread when you are offering or requesting less than 10 different Pokemon.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back