• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-logo.jpg

The Ultimate Ninja Storm series has been a new take on a series of Naruto fighting games since the first game of the series. Instead of 3D-2D fighters like such games as the Clash of Ninja series and the Ultimate Ninja series, the Ninja Storm games focus on pseudo-open world battle fields where the player may freely roam the landscape in any given direction. UNS is a fast-paced exciting fighting game that I believe still runs the Naruto video game franchise to date.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

So, lemme' get down the nitty-gritty with some questions for you.

Have you played any game(s) in the series, ranging from Ulitmate Ninja Storm to the current Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?

How do you like the series/game?

Who's your favorite ninja to use?

What would you change in the franchise to make the games more appealing to you?​

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I played Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 & 3, and I can quite say that I enjoyed these games! Although, Naruto Ninja Storm 3 was way more difficult than Ninja Storm 2, imo. At least when it game to Legend Mode vs. the Jinjuriki, the Tailed Beasts and against Madara... somewhat. I don't play that often, but, I play as Ino, Hinata, Naruto, Sauske, Bee, etc.

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
Yeah i played all the ultimate ninja storm and love them except Storm Generations because it was kinda repeat with a short story but i still enjoyed because.... it was naruto my favorite characters are Rock Lee in both generations as well as neji,taka sasuke, Nagato and my best, The yellow flash i have alot in good with but those are my favorites. and as LGDarm said that Battle with the tailed beast was the only one battle that i really had yo retry more than once it was fun though and i wouldn't change any of the games can't wait for Full Burst though

T!M

Years
At least when it game to Legend Mode vs. the Jinjuriki, the Tailed Beasts and against Madara... somewhat. I don't play that often, but, I play as Ino, Hinata, Naruto, Sauske, Bee, etc.

No doubt, That fight was ridiculous!! When you're done with it, you never feel inclined to do it again.

Sinjuda

Newbie Breeder
Years
Just got it for pc and is my first naturo game since the gamecube one. This game is everything I wanted to be, the fact it was released on pc could mean more Japanese/JRPGs will be coming to pc!

At the Danzo fight and so far they have all been awesome!

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Why haven't I heard of these games? I loved Clash of Ninja for the gamecube and always wished they would make a naruto game in an open world environment.

I just found the newest one on steam. Gonna wait for the price to drop a bit. Anyways, Gaara was the one I found to be the most fun to use in the Clash of Ninja series.

T!M

Years
Why haven't I heard of these games? I loved Clash of Ninja for the gamecube and always wished they would make a naruto game in an open world environment.

I just found the newest one on steam. Gonna wait for the price to drop a bit. Anyways, Gaara was the one I found to be the most fun to use in the Clash of Ninja series.

Rock Lee is the greatest in every game. So fun to use! 8-Inner Gates for the win.

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years

talking about Full Burst i did not know it was out already planning to check it out but does anyone know if there are any good naruto games on handheld consoles

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
I've played the first and third Ultimate Ninja Storm games. The first I played at a mate's house, and it was really fun. The fights and moves and all that looked crisp and clear, and the graphics were pretty good for a fighting game.

Same applies for 3, except the story was a lot better. The tailed beasts were a strong enemy, and I had to retry that battle quite a bit :I

My favourite character has to be either Kabuto (snake Kabuto) or Taka Sasuke..they're just strong and I really like their jutsu.

Back