• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special HG/SS Pics!

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
Years
  • While on Netkun, I stumbled across some pictures from the brand new HGSS arc of Pokespecial. I'm sure some of you have seen them, but to those who haven't, go onto http://netkun.com/pockemon/ and click the Piplup button. (Sorry, couldn't get the exact link)

It looks like Gold is battling Arceus, and Silver runs into Clair along with some Team Rocket Grunts.

EDIT: Here's the link from Serebii Forums where Coronis posted pictures from his issue; http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=441463

More news!! Check out http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=445779 for the summary of the May issue, and go to netkun for more pics.

Last edited:

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
  • Thanks for posting this ^^

From the looks of things, each series logo shows the main characters, and there's no sign of Crys OR Lyra on HG/SS' image.
    Could it be possible that HG/SS is only about Gold and Silver and that Crys will only have a small role?

Can't wait to hear more anyway...

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Wow, I'm really liking Silver's new design. Gold looks pretty cool too - but if he is wearing capris I'm not sure... :\

Of course there wouldn't be any pictures of Crys/Kotone though~ Dx

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • Coronis also did an article on this at Serebii. It's set three years after the FR&LG Saga, and thus two and a half years after the Emerald Saga, and LANCE is going to be in it! YES! I KNEW he'd come back! Now everyone who said he wouldn't has to give me money... or something. Damn, this makes me want to subscribe to CoroCoro, but since the chapters eventually come out in volumes, my cheap side urges me just to wait. XD

Silver's clothes are NEVER going to change, are they? XD I'm really curious how they'll handle the Crystal/Lyra thing, but most people are, so I guess we'll just have to wait.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • But, you know, it's Netkun. It's everyone's known source... So, you're not reporting anything extraordinary, Miley...

Also, CoroCoro Ichiban comes out today. I've got a hunch that we'll learn the truth about Lyra (or Kris) as soon as Coronis reveals this month's chapter to us...

NICOLEB?! Long time no see! Just peeking in or would you still a bit longer than usual, I wish? Seeing you is always the news of the day.

Skitty Crazy

I want cake.
    Years
  • Still... I wonder what role the original four characters will have in the future? I mean... They're ADULTS now. Will they just be minor characters now? Will they even show up in HGSS, similar to FRLG where only Silver showed up for storyline purposes...?

Lunarian

Lavender's Priestess
    Years
  • I can't wait,so,are the scanlation team on it already or what?This arc proves to be popular as much as its game counterpart,HGSS <3

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • can sum1 post a link to the serebii article plz, cuz when i click on the link provided above i think im sent to a different link

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
    Years
  • I wonder why Crys is fighting Arceus... Good to see that the little Natu finally evolved and is legally allowed to carry her around now ^_^ lol

Back