• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fear of the legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • Angelfire said:
    There is room but only the bad guys now

thts fine, i prefer bad guys anyway ^_^

Name: Baker
    Apearance:a red bandanna and a matching long red cape, he also wears long white trousers witha mathching belt and a white shirt.
    Personalitie: hates pokemon, he has loaved them since he was bitten by a growlith and since then his hate for them just grew and grew, he only uses them because of there uses in evil deeds
    Pokemon: Charizard, Venasaur, Blastoise, Bulbasur, charmander, squirtle
    Anything in past: nothing is known about his past.

Angelfire

Espeon and Umbreon PWNS!!!
    Years
  • "Mist! Use bubblebeam!" Maria yelled as her vapoureon sent a stream of bubbles at a houndoom. The houdoom, fell back, finnally KOed. Maria looked through her backpack, holding out a Max revive and gave it to her Espeon. Maria sighed, looking at the houndoom. It was covered in a dark shadowy glow, making Maria looking nervouse. Maria knew that Team Cipher were making shadow pokemon and locking the door to their hearts, but setting them into the wild? This is insane.
    "Common guys, let's get going." Maria told her Pokemon as she stood up and started walking. When the news of Celebi's capture came into her home town, Agate village, Maria knew that without celebi's power, purifing a shadow pokemon was impossible. Without Celebi's power, the relic stone would not work and sent a wave of panic through her village. So, driven with determination, Maria sets out to the Shadow cave in the east, where there were rumors that team Ciphers new hideout was there. Little did she know, a much bigger adventure then she expected started to bloom...

Ok, I wrote this hoping that you know or played Pokemon Colloseum. If not here's a quick explanation:

1.Your character betrays team snagem, and steals a snag machine that can catch someone eles's pokemon.(Shadow only)

2.Team Cipher has Suincune/Raikou/Entei turned into shadow pokemon.

3.Summoning Celebi purifies your Shadow pokemon completely.

4.Battling and bonding makes a shadow pokemon's heart gauge go down. When it reaches zero, you go to the relic stone to make it into a regular Pokemon again.

If you have any more questions about the plotline bacause you don't play the game, just PM me.

Years
  • Looks like I've got to enter to the bad guys team, no problem!!

Name: Handros
    Apereance: I'm a guy who wants a girlfriend, but until now I got no luck, we will just see what happens in this story.
    Personalitie: I'm a very timid guy, maybe that's the reason I haven't many friends, the pokemons are my only hope, but right now I'll just concentrate on my main objective, to destroy this world, and die together with the good persons.
    Pokemons: Charizard, Dragonair, Scizor, Donphan, Raichu and Zapdos
    This character was invented by me, this character it's NOT me, 'cause my real name is Alexis.

Years
  • "Well, what should I do now?"

"What should you do?? You should work NOW!! You have a mission, never forget that"

"Yes, sir"

And here I go through the valleys, I arrived at Fuchsia City and found one of my best and rare friends.

"Hi, Handros, so what you're planning to finish the world?"

"I got a plan, but I can't explain now, i'm in a hurry, see ya"

I runned away but she was still looking at me

"Did I said something wrong to him?"

While I was running, some of the rarest pokemons apeared

"Oh, yeah, this Pokemon could help a bunch to my mission, hehehehe"

It was Raikou, a Pokemon that has the power to call lightning bolts to the planet.

"Now, with your power, you will send Lightning Bolts to all over the world, that would make my mission finished, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

"Go, Pokeball, go"

But the pokemon with his tail sended the ball right to my face.

"Ouch, but what a Pokemon"

"You want action huh??Then you'll have it, Charizard, I choose YOU!!!"

"Charizard, Flamethrower!"

And Charizard with his Flamethrower, burned Raikou, the mission of capturing Raikou was always complete.

"Now, it's just send this pok?ball and that's it, Pok? Ball, go!!!"

And, mission complete guys, I've captured Raikou

"Well, looks like I'm not so bad when catching Pokemons as I thought."

"This will help me a lot, indeed."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • *crackle*

''I am currently on my way to groundons cave, stand by for further instructions''

''sir, we just got word that Raikou has been captured by handros''

''excellent, tell him where I am and that I shouldnt be longer then 1 hour''

''Yes sir''

baker, one of the admins of team cipher was on a mission to locate and capoture another legendary pokemon for the teams lovely collection, He had just arrived at the lair of groundon.

Groundon, you are mine!

And your gonna suffer, you know why?> because I hate fire pokemon!!!

Years
  • Well, I'm back!

"Oh, Well, I guess I can rest here now., I already captured Raikou."

"You CAN'T rest now, WORK IMMEDIATELY!!"

"Huhh?? But, I already catched a Pok?mon."

"Work, or I'll cut your head down."

"Gulp! Ok."

"Here I go, that Pokemon over there looks easy to catch, 'cause it's sleeping."

"Pok?Ball, go!!"

But the Pok?mon wasn't captured, I failed that Pok?mon, it was a Snorlax.

"Gulp! It is harder than I thought."

"I think I'll run away to my master home and he'll tell me what to do next."

When I arrived at master home, he was in a chair, but the master was not the only person that was home, Baker was also there.

"Hi, Baker, how's it goin?"

But Baker didn't respond, so Alexis decided to advance further in his mission.

"Master, what do I have to do to catch Snorlax?? He sleeps but I still can't catch him!"

"It's simple, you can't catch him, 'cause you're a failure!"

"?? But I catched Raikou, don't forget that, you wanna know at what level Raikou is??Level 80!! Now tell me that I am a failure, tell me!!"

"You're a failure!"

"Huhh?? I don't get it, I'm trying to do my best and you still call me a failure??"

"BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HELP YOU USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT!!"

"Alright, I''ll catch him without help, and I'll proove ya that I'm not that bad as you think! See ya!"

"See ya, u son of..."

"Hey!! Look for your tongue you fool!!"

"Mom??? You're here??"

"Yes!! I'm here, now go dress up and take a bath because that smell it's annoying me!!"

"Alright, I'm going!"

And while the master was taking that bath I was catching another Pokemon, and without help of course.

"Go, Raikou!"

"Raikou, use your Spark!"

"Now, the Pokemon is weak, go Pok?ball, go!!"

And that's it, the Snorlax was catched

"Alright!!!That's it!! I'm on my way to Vermillion City now!!"

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC- please refrain from double posting.

'Master, I was sucsessful in capturing Groundon, it was easier then I had prepeared for, and I enjoyed hurting it'
    Baker said this with a smile of deep satisfaction, his Boss replied.

'very good baker, your much more reliable then thet other fool'
    he said with disgust

'Now come on sir' baker said not looking at him
    'he may not be the most sucsessful guy in our tea,m but he is still young and will learn, now im off to look for new pokemon'

baker walked out the door and walked off without a 2nd glance of his master.

Angelfire

Years
  • "Maria! Maria! Bad news! Team Cipher-more-lengendarys." A young girl said, running towards Maria,Breathing heavily. Maria stopped.

"What's wrong Sasha ? Not again, who is it this time?"

"They got groundon, and Raikou...and a snorlax."

"Oh, those poor pokemon. I've seen those shadow Pokemon. I've seen the shadow pokemon lab before, where they close the door to their hearts."Maria sighed, then looked down at Sparkshoot, remembering how she was once a shadow Jo9lteon. It took maria a while before finnally turning it back to normal.

"Maria, I want to help you." Sasha stated. It didn't soud like she was Giving Maria any choice.

"Alright Sasha," Maria said with a sigh,

"Just know that they will be after your Waterlily, the Kyogre." Sasha nodded.

"Common Team, we gotta help those poor pokemon." Sasha said, taking out her Pokeballs. Out came a Blaziken, Sasha's first pokemon, then a Gardevoir, a Swellow, a manlectrike, a wailren, then finnally, Kyogre. Sasha turned to her team.

"Ok guys, you know what to do?" All of her pokemon nodded, except for Kyogre, who just looked the other way. He didn't seem to like Sasha at all. Maria watched them, then looked out to the east.

"We have to go to Orre, and stop team Cipher there." Maria knew something, she just had a feeling that something wasn't right...If she only noticed the dark aura sourounding all of Sasha's Pokemon, and in Sasha's pocket stuck out a corner of the team Ciphers uniform...

Ok, I added a bad guy. ^_^ I don't like to be the good guy all the time. The RP is going pretty good. The first time Sasha's name apears is a link to her picture.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • baker was about half way down the hill, and ecided to get the next legendary pokemon to add to the list, he took out a pokeball and threw it into the air, summoning charizard, he jumped onto its back
    ''come on you useless thing, lets go, onwards to the next cave''

Charizard took off and began to fly to team cyphers next target.

Angelfire

Years
  • "That's the Relic stone" Maria pointed out at the rock on the ground. It glowed slightly green. Sasha's Manlectrike, Thunderway edged towards it, almost touched it when-

"NO! DON'T!" Sasha yelled, pulling Manlectrike away.

" If he touches that, he will turn into a normal pokemon! I have been purifing it too much, I gotta ask boss to reclose thier hearts." Sasha though.

"Um, Maria, can I have some private time with my pokemon for a sec?" Sasha asked. Maria looked at her suspiciasly but nodded. Sasha went into a corner, and without Maria looking, she took out a small device on her shirt and talked into it.

"This is Cipher Admin Sasha, requesting for use of shadow pokemon lab"

"Permission given by Cipher head. You may proceed"

"Thank you boss"

"One more thing Sasha, I will leave Moltres, Articuno, and Zaptolse to you. Latias and latios...will be caught by me personnally. Our plan is working perfectly, soon, Cipher will be the most feared team in the world!"

"But what about team snagem? I heard that they have just recently stolen Suicune from a member."

"Do not worry, I will leave that baker to it. Venus will be punished, now, go on with the birds!"

"Yes sir, what about Maria?"

"I need her...bring her."

"I will fufill your needs."

"You know how much I trust you Sasha, your my most loyal member. Now, proceed."

"Yes sir."

Years
  • "Well, in my radar, looks like the good guys are in a cave, well I think I'll try to find them"

But before that I arrived at Vermillion City, and in that city, I cured my Pokemons at Pokemon Center, then afer that, I battled a gym leader and I made it, but there was one thing more interesting than that, it was my attitude after the battle with the gym leader, I decided to steal the Gym Leader Pokemon, and continue my journey to destroy the world.

"Oops, oh no! I have a bad feeling about this"

There was 2 policemans running to catch me, but I decided to steal one more bycicle to run faster, after that run, they didn't catch me, I decided to phone to the boss.

"Boss, it's me, I'm here to say that I stole 2 things, a bicycle and most important, is the gym leader Pok?mon, after that I avoided 2 policemans."

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA, don't make me laugh, you're talking serious??? Then prove me, come to my home and show that Pok?mon."

"Master, I'll show you after, it's cause I'm running to fight with those enemies that you hate."

"I see, then you MUST be at home at least at 10h30m PM to show me that Pok?mon."

"Alright, I promise."

"Good, see you later, loser, MUAHAHAH."

"See ya"

"Well, looks like I only have to hours to do this, what??, there's something familiar over there."

I runned next to it, but it wasn't just an object, it was the enemies with their Pok?mons, one of the most popular is Sasha, he was trying to catch a Latias.

"Well, well, welll, looks like I finally found you guys, prepare for battle, eheheh!!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry but I'm leaving this RPG. Wish I could stay ut since I haven't posted and I'm in over my head with RPGs I have to leave a few. Bye.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Baker contu=inued to fly over the seas, towards the next cave, when his beeper started to go off, he picked up his pokegear and spoke into it, 'hello?'

'Baker, this is cypher team leader'

'Boss ya kinda caught me at a bad time' Baker said with a frown
    'this couldnt wait, look where are you now?'
    'Near the unknown dungeon, approaching Mewtwo'

'well when you have finished that missions report back here, we need you to lead the team into battle with team snugma'

Baker sighed 'cant anyone else do that?'

'No, besides you have the most battle experience, I need you to do it, how long will you be'

naker sighed again 'OK, abou an hour'

baker hung up and continued towards the cave.

luis_LR8

Luis the Amazing
    Years
  • AS Luis stepped into the cave, it was eternally raining. He inched ever so silent to the dormant pokemon and examined it. Good, it is sleeping. Luis took a step forward and he grabeed an Ultra Ball from his holster.
    "Luis, how are you in the capturing of Kyogre?" The boss had just asked Luis through his communicator.
    Oh no!
    Kyogre had heard the sound of Team Cypher's leader and awoke. Soon, the rain had just gotten harder.
    "This is gonna be tough!" Luis admitted. "Ragnarok, go!" He pulled out a Black and Red pokeball and a pokemon surrounded with a black aura came out and howled.

Years
  • **Looks at Luis and asks**

"So are u on my side? Well, looks like the goody guys are on trouble, let's ruin this, Charizard, I choose you!!"

And he got out of is Pok?Ball

"Oh, and by the way, I like your Ragnarok!" ;)

(Waiting for good characters to continue)

Angelfire

Years
  • Er...Sasha has Kyogre...anyways...

"Hurry up!" Sasha called to Maria.

"Where are we going?" Maria yelled back running as fast as she could after sasha.

"You'll see." Sasha replied, with a small grin.
    After a while, they reached a small building with laser fences. Maria looked at Sasha in shock.

"What are you doing?"Maria asked.

"You'll see, Thunderway! Shadow rush!"Sasha yelled. Her manlectrike charged at Maria. Espeon ran in front of Maria and used Phsychic, knocking Thunderway backwards.

"What do yoiu think your doing?" Maria yelled. Sasha has been her friend for along time, what is she thinking? Sasha walked towards the laswer walls and inserted a card in a slot. A door slid open.

"Boss, it's me. I've got the girl."

"Wha-?"

Sasha turned to face Maria.

"Now, Agno is here."Sasha said, smiling. A men came out of the building smiling.

"Welcome Maria, I see that you have met Cipher admin Sasha?"

Years
  • Handros: Well, looks like the goodies are trying to run away, we might get them fast if we fly! Fly Charizard, do it!

And Charizard opened his wings! Charizard decided to take Luis with his Ragnarok too.
    Handros: Now, Charizard, the only way I can discover where the goodies are, is to ruin this cave, and making them runaway from it! Let's do it Charizard, MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
    Handros: Now use, Fire Blast!!!
    And he did it! Now the cave is full of lava, and it's almost being distroyed, the goodies now have to runaway, before it becomes too late.

Me and my Charizard waited for the goodies to get out of the cave.
    (waiting for other characters to continue)

luis_LR8

Luis the Amazing
    Years
  • As Luis saw a Charizard Fly in, he knew what was going to happen. The charizard stoped in mid-air and oppened it's mouth. Oh crap!. Luis jumped onto his Ragnorok and flew up high.

((Yes, it can fly! THat's why it has wings!))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back