• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
  • ~Intro~

Hi there, Welcome to the first Mother/Earthbound fanclub. This is a club for anyone that enjoys the game, manga, or just collects little EB toys. If you have never heard of EB then you must be crazy, this wonderful RPG by Nintendo is one of the best out there. Anyone is allowed, don't be shy, join now! I welcome anyone that loves the game or the characters.​

~Theme Song~
    We decided that our club should have a nice theme song, so here it is, 16 Melodies:

~Banner~
    When you use a banner, please make sure to give credit to the creator of it.​

picture.php

By Nilojan​

luuuccaaaasss.png

By Shaymew​

~Rules~​

1. All PC rules apply here, and everywhere else, I shouldn't have to mention this.​
    2. Be kind to other members, everyone has different opinions about the game and characters, and everyone should respect that.​

3. No spamming, I hate it.​

4. No spoilers! All spoiler content should be wrapped in a spoiler tag, otherwise you'll ruin the game for everyone that hasn't beaten it yet.​

5. Stay active. Don't just join, post once then not post anymore, constantly post in this thread. Othewise, what was the point of joining.​

With that said, remeber to have fun, that's what this thread is made for. You can talk about SSBB as long as it stays related to EarthBound. ^^​

~Owner~

PSI Claus​

~Co-Owner~

Regigiygas​

Boney​

~Members~

Rigigiygas​

God's Young Sage​

Lilbittygoat
    Pocchama01
    Wobbuffet
    Boney
    Ralph!
    Shaymew
    GameplayerHGSS
    Wulf
    God Trainer
    Goodly Mike
    sirboulevard
    New Age Retro Hippie
    Chrono
    Yasunabi
    Glaceon42
    PKFL_531

Power of the Owner( The PSI Master):
    The owner of the club controls most things. He can appoint members, and promote them aswell. He controls the club member's list and can remove members if necesary.

Power of the Co-Owners(PSI Elites):
    The PSI Elites have the same powers as the PSI Master, but Elites must check with the Master to confirm the judgment.

Power of the Regular Members(PSI users):
    The only thing a PSI user can do is start topics..that's all.

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • OK guys, I'll add you now, and Welcome to the club ^^ remember to stay active
    Mother 3 has to be my favorite, 1st I played is the main reason. I still like the others though

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I haven't played the game, but I like Lucas and loooooove Mr. Saturn in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Is it okay if I just talk about the characters and stuff? I won't make it about the other elements of SSBB, I promise.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I haven't played the game, but I like Lucas and loooooove Mr. Saturn in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Is it okay if I just talk about the characters and stuff? I won't make it about the other elements of SSBB, I promise.
    sure, and welcome. When I said, This is an EB club not an SSBB club, I meant that you shouldn't talk about ssbb unless related to EarthBound, sorry for the confusion, I'll get that fixed.

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
    If you haven't played the games, you should probably watch some playthroughs on YouTube, as there's not much of a chance of you obtaining any of the games anymore (very rare). I suggest Chuggaaconroy's. His playthroughs are pretty good, but my computer doesn't have sound, so I don't really know what he's saying. (People say his voice is annoying or something).

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • If you haven't played the games, you should probably watch some playthroughs on YouTube, as there's not much of a chance of you obtaining any of the games anymore (very rare). I suggest Chuggaaconroy's. His playthroughs are pretty good, but my computer doesn't have sound, so I don't really know what he's saying. (People say his voice is annoying or something).
    yes, that's how i got obsessed. or you can download the rom, and the fan translation for GBA

Malkner

Years
  • Shame shame shame! Even thinking about downloading a game you don't possess...
    Which I definitely didn't do... well... not completely... well... let's just say that it's illegal.;)

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • DX I know, I wasn't aware at that time, but now I know better. Anyways, there's a slim chance that Mother3 will come out in America, and don't the people on Youtube do the same?

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
  • Can I join? :D I love the Mother series. Mother 3 and Earthbound are two of my favorite games.

Malkner

Years
  • I actually didn't know either (I'm not saying that I downloaded illegally or anything ;)) but there's really no other way to get those games, and I, as a realist...

You really believe that Mother 3 will be released for the DS or something? Again, I'm a realist. Too many people think this game is "weird" (one of the reasons I like it).

EDIT: NINJA'D! I don't really see why not, Pocchama, but I'm not owner or anything. I just felt obliged to mention you since you're not last post anymore.

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Welcome to the club Pocchama01, hope you enjoy it here! Stay active, K? :D

I actually didn't know either (I'm not saying that I downloaded illegally or anything ;)) but there's really no other way to get those games, and I, as a realist...

You really believe that Mother 3 will be released for the DS or something? Again, I'm a realist. Too many people think this game is "weird" (one of the reasons I like it).

EDIT: NINJA'D! I don't really see why not, Pocchama, but I'm not owner or anything. I just felt obliged to mention you since you're not last post anymore.
    I've seen a video on youtube, that has mother 3 in WindWaker graphics, I hope it's real! And comes out in america, It looks awesome, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wkX_N6bu7k

Last edited:

Pocchama01

Years
  • If that was real, I would deffinately play it. I think that mother 3 would go great with wind waker type graphics

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • yes, especially the enhanced battle system, u can actually see the characters perform the action, plus, 3-D! Now if they made ALL the EB games like this

Pocchama01

Years
  • I think mother 3 would be able to pull it off the best. The original Mother doesnt seem like it would fit that graphical style, but thats just my opinion.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • yea, you're right, I have all the games, but Mother 1 is pretty...bad. Good thing Mato is doing a re-make

Pocchama01

Years
  • I only have 2 problems with the original mother..... 1. The fact that ninten gets no offensive PSI and 2. They barely give you any direction as to what you have to do next so sometimes you just have to wander around till you find the right path. Im stuck right now.... I just got Lloid on my team and I dont know what to do next :\

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Yea, Right now I just rescued that girl from the zombies, and I beat the zoo, now...im stuck -_-lll

Pocchama01

Years
  • If you have 3 melodies so far then you have to go north of the zoo and then to the right (I think) until you reach a cave.

Back