• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Victory's Reign (OOC treat)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • PinkSapphire-xD Not my place to tell your SU is accepted or not, but I'll let Khaos decide for himself.

Sapphire Princess-I feel your personality is short, but I'm seeing this through a phone so I don't know how much length that is. :3 Consider your character accepted! Let's see if PinkSapphire agrees with me.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Sapphire princess- accepted :3 her personality isn't short at all SD, its just as long as every SU xD

i'm going to add her now

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • I have thought about it, and I'm creating a guild member, a Machoke. Save me a spot there please, will ya? I'll make the SU tomorrow after I come back from school :3 If that's okay with ya all.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Khaos- FINALLY it answersss!!! XD took me some lecturing over SMS, MSN and ping :p haha, we think bout the team name on ping :3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • juniebug910-Good SU. Don't see much in history, but whatever! :D You're accepted! Now we just wait for PinkSapphire to approve you.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Juniebug- accepteeddddd~~~~ i'm happy todaaayyy~ thanks to SD~~~ xD wtf lol anyway. You're accepted! ;D welcome to the RP (i apologize for my weirdness today)

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Awwww he's blushing ;D cuteee~ <3

Everyone please recommend this RP by other RPers :3 more members would be awesome~

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Machomuu- can you pls explain your question? I don't understand much of it ^^;; if it's about NCP's and fighting them, you can control them yourself if you want to :) if you think that letting the GM or Co-GM control would be better one of us two might consider taking the role as NCP character for you till after the fight or convo with the NCP charrie

Back