• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Siggeh's 22 now. :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I asked her last year about me making her thread so...

Dear Siggeh,
    You are the single most wonderful person I've met online and you've always be inspiring people like me. It was because of you that I got into graphics and my personal graphical style is, pretty much, largely influenced by yours. And I respect you a lot because of your down to earth attitude despite being so amazing at what you do. You're a fun person to be around and while it is indeed sad that you don't come here often anymore, I will always remember you. <3; We don't talk all that much anymore but that's probably because you've been really busy with irl stuff and I don't really use MSN as frequently as I should. :p But yes, I will meet you someday, like I promised I would. Hope you haven't forgotten about me.

Anyway, I wish you a very happy birthday, girl. Hope this day brings peace, prosperity and luck in your life. And you deserve all of them, if you ask me. ;] Btw don't worry about getting old, if you do at all. You've become prettier as you've aged. :p

A person who will continue to be inspired by you,
    Vikalp aka Derozio

Reactions: Cid
    Years
  • SIGGY! <3

Happy Birthday. I do hope you see this at some point. You are a lovely and talented girl who deserves all the best in life.

I do hope you have a lovely day and enjoy it!

-CAPTAIN MANGO.​

Years
  • I really miss talking to Siggy here at PC since she was one of the few people I talk to, but I understand if she decided to move on with her life. I feel bad for not showing her any of my NaNoWriMo projects despite how much I talked to her about them.

Hope she's having a good 22nd birthday.

Back