• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

future pokemon update ideas.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    Hello all.

I was thinking of ways game freak could improve pokemon and other features to add. Id like to see what people come up with too so I made this thread.

I will start with an idea I have: on a pokemons stats screen include how many online matches it has been in, as u can keep moving pokemon from last gens it would snowball and be interesting to see pokemon that have been in 1000s.

What do u think? And what are your ideas?

MEOHKOU

Years
  • Since your looking for opinions about future games rather than the series itself, I'll go ahead and move this over to Pokemon Gaming Central for you.

MOVED.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    They could improve by adding harder gyms; I thought the the gyms were too easy in this game. I also wish that they would add more gyms, maybe a 16 in the next game.

More rivalry. I would like to have multiple tough rivals. A longer game! XY was fun, but it was too short imo. A more advanced, improved friend safari. I like the next feature, but there is much that could be implemented. More use of the 3 features.

More items and pokeballs. Mre customization options for outfits. More Event Pokemon and Legendary pokemon. I was dissapointed that there were only 3 legendary pokemon in XY. More mega evolutions would be nice in the next game.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Here are some of my ideas:

-The ability to deviate from the standard "collect all badges and defeat the Elite Four", and instead become a Pokemon Breeder, Coordinator, or even join the evil team.

-Sidequests. They make the game more enjoyable, even if you've already finished the main plot.

-An actual championship to finish the game.

-The return of contests, Pokestar Studios, HGSS-like team pictures, and the Battle Frontier.

-Key Items to replace HMs. For example, an axe to replace Cut, a flashlight to replace Flash, etc.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • IDK maybe they can do voice?

Like NPCs actually talking to you? I would love to hear Sycamore's french accent lol.

Back