• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Travels in Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi! I guess that since everyone has an RPG, I'll start one too!

post Information about your character in the following format:

Name: Bryce
    Description: short bleach-blonde hair, red headband, blue eyes, fair skin, black hooded sweater that has a pokeball on it, big baggy blue jeans, white and red sneakers, red and black backpack
    Starting Team: black charizard, salamence, red lugia, latios, raichu, blaziken
    personality: kind to kind people, mean to mean people, etc.; likes any pokemon that flies, especially Legendaries; is often absorbed in thought; can ignore people when in deep thought

The goal of this RPG is to beat Team Aqua. Any pokemon can be in your team as long as they are actual pokemon. To beat team aqua, your pokemon must be at least lv 50.

You can have 1-6 pokemon in your team.All pokemon in starting teams are level 25. If you capture any extra they will be sent to a pc. post when you go to a pc and switch pokemon.
    There is a limit of 5 people, including me. That means that there are only 4 spots left!
    (P.S.: you don't have to have as much detail in your descriptions...)

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name Paige
    Age 11
    Discription long black hair jeans t shirt sneakers brown eyes ceresent moon necklace and earings back pack
    Pokemon Pikachu, mew, moltras, latias, totadile, latios (if not steelix)
    Personality sweet inocent courius ussilly has to be watched before she bets in trobal!

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Name: Marina
    Description: Long blue, Blue eyes, white sleveless shirt, Dark blue shorts
    Starting Team: Suicune, Togepi, Misdreavous, Entei, Raikou, Articuno
    Personality: Cheerful, sweet, caring, innocent and childish

( Can I have that many legendary? If not I'll change some)

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I'll join...

Name: Yami
    Discription: Many sets of clothes and stuff
    Starting Team: Mewtwo, Dragonite, Blastoise, Houndoom, Kyogre, Zapdos
    Personallity: Laid back and arrogant

~HORN!

A.J

Years
  • Name:Zera Basuri
    Discription-Black hat on the side a bit,Red 3 quarter shorts,Silver Jumper around his waist and a grey t-shirt
    Pokemon: Black Aggron, Red Sneasel, Blue Charizard, Ruby and Sapphire Dragonite, Black Areodactal

yo this sounds mad

Years
  • YAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    :D
    Now we can start!

There once were four pokemon trainers living in Littleroot town. They were all friends and did lots of adventuring together.
    one day, Yami, Paige, Marina, and Zera were helping Professor Birch with some field work when Yami saw a moving van in front of an old house that had been abandoned for years. Out of the back jumped a boy that was about 17 years old. He had six pokeballs on the belt around his waist.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    "Hey kid! What're you doing?" asked Yami walking over to where the house is.

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    "Don't jump to comclusions Zera..." says Yami looking at the boy with curiostity.

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    "Well you shouldn't judge some one you don't know," said Yami knowlagebly

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    "Well go then...it's just you shouldn't trust any person you see out of nowhere...I'm not saying this guys bad or any thing but yeah..." says Yami trying to explain what she means.

(~HORN!)

A.J

Years
  • *stops jumping*"well i think yami is right i mean i can't not trust an old friend,so i'll stick with her for the time being."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back