• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

devience

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
  • You might of done it in sociology but remember that time you had to do something out of the ordinary and record the reactions. If you didn't, what would/will you do for the devience project?

What I did for school project was make annoying sounds periodically and for a while. Got a lot of remarks and quite the essay to write.

So explain, what weird thing will you do?

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I'd take a leaf out of SimplePickup's books and just hit on girls. On the street. :P

(hahaha if I'm drunk I do it anyway)

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • Hmm... Sociologically Speaking I am Deviant... I often don't follow accepted rules, in fact I'd much rather be getting around them when I can XD.

But A Great way to further the deviance is... Well... in this day and age... Not knowing what the Internet was... I could see that being every flavor of awkward, when talking to someone new as well XD

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • I didn't know that this was a sociology project! I always collect reactions of people to what I say and therefore, I purposely do things that cause different reactions. My most used one is I love you............(add lots of lines) ........Tube xD It always causes different reactions in different females. I often try continual teasing or sadistic behavior on everyone. It gets me tons of reactions! I love collecting them!

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
  • This wasn't for a project or anything, but my friend and I would walk up to random girls and I'd put on my best Joey Tribbiani voice, look them up and down and say "hey, how you doin'?" And my friend would sort of move his eyebrows up and down creepily. Funny thing is, neither of us were interested in girls (or guys for that matter) and I'm still not, but it was fun as heck. We'd also take a phone case, make it look like there was a phone inside, and throw it down in front of people. Good times.

Yukari

Lol and I change genders. It always gets a real reaction.
    That is just really, really, REALLY weird...

But one time I acted like I was insane. My parents were really worried about it too.
    I never told them I was only acting though. {XD}

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I've never done this before cause I've never had a sociology class. But hey doesn't mean I can't answer. I'd probably do something like this

Some of the people's reactions are hilarious , especially the girl who dumps her water on him. XD

I'd probably ask something like "would you have sex with me?" or "would you like to kiss me?" and see different reactions.

Or another idea I'd might do is hide in various places , jump out or yell loudly when no ones paying attention, and scare a bunch of people. I've always wanted to do that. XD Or maybe also bring a DS or 3DS and put it on speaker and play random Pokemon cries.

So many things I'd do, so little time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Probably fart in class and blame someone else. The reactions would be great, but it would have to be gutsy cause no one would want to sit be my. :/

Back