• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rhunashay the new guy!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    ELLO everyone, I'm new to Pokemon and to DS world so much help and advice is appreciated =]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nice to meet you, Rhunashay! Looooovely to see you here on the forums, and welcome, welcome to PC! <3

So, you're new into Pokemon, huh? That's cool! Pokemon is a series that's been a big part of my life ever since 16 years ago, where I used to play all of the games with my friends! I feel as though it's a series on which everyone can enjoy, and also where they can play with other people! Say, I recommend checking out some of the pokemon boards here to learn more about pokemon, for example, there's the Pokemon Gaming Central board, where you can see discussions about the Pokemon games in general, and there's also the Pokemon general board where there are discussions about the pokemon world! So, maybe take a look and participate in the topics there, yes? :]

There's also pokemon topics that cover each generation of pokemon, like Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, so if you want to, you can take a look at those as well! Ah, but anytime you wanna unwind from pokemon, you can also view boards like Technology and Media, Video Games, Culture & Media, and Chit Chat Cafe, and much more!

But, I hope that you'll enjoy the games, and take care around the forums! If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate on asking a member of the staff team, and we will gladly help out as soon as possible. Anytime you wanna talk, you can do so on VMs or PMs at anytime, and I can respond as soon as I can!

Haaaaaave a wonderful time, and I hope you've enjoyed your weekend! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Thank you! I shall go to these boards and brighten my horizon of Pokemon!! =]

Years
  • Heya Rhuna, nice to meet ya! I'm happy you finally decided to join.

As Aura mentioned, you should definitely go and check out the various Pokemon sections he linked you to if you are interested in discussing all the different aspects of the franchise. I've been a fan for 15 years now, which basically means most of my life, I became a fan at age 7 and now I'm 21 (to be 22 come October) so yeah you could tell I lived most of my life in the Pokemon fandom.

PC is very diverse so there's sure to be something for everyone, including yourself. I do wish you good luck with getting active around the community and call upon any moderators if you need some assistance, like Aura over there. If you ever need to talk feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime. Have fun and I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikari

Years
  • Always neat to have more new Pokemon fans. Welcome to PokeCommunity, Rhunashay! Since this place is so enormous you'll be able to get your questions answered quickly among other things. n~n

I'm happy to assist if you're lost along the way so don't be afraid to shoot me a message, though of course Aura and Hikamaru are around to assist as well as everyone else around the community. ;P Generally we prefer people to not be shy and explore around so they get the most out of this place. Means you'll meet that many more people, after all, so be sure to continue logging on and posting! Soon enough you'll become a Pokemon expert.

By the way, what game did you start with? We have sections for pretty much anything here so if you're looking to discuss other, non-Pokemon gaming be sure to check out the Video Games board.

See you around and contact the staff if you need anything! :)

Back