• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bones (Anime Studio) Fanclub

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
  • welcome to the otaku community. we gots our own abbrev.
    yes. FMA is FullMetal Alchemist. and FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is FMA:BH.
    simple, isn't it? <3

and i haven't even finished BH yet! ;_;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Started another Bones anime in Star Driver, entertainment that doesn't need any brain power is how I'd describe this one.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • regardless of its lack of brain activity, is it fun? XD;
    i've a friend of mine who's been fangirling about this somewhat. it's got me interested cause she really isn't the type for mindless fangirling usually ~

i've seen two episodes, though it didn't seem that special to me so far.. haven't watched it since.
    though i rofled at him going ''IT'S A PIIIINCH..'' the second time XD;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • It's very repetitive for the first 14 episodes. School life show + Funny English "It's a ......" line + robot battle but i am enjoying it quite a lot. If you can watch through those episodes i think you'll be in for something good come the rest.

I laugh every time.
    Bones (Anime Studio) Fanclub

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • ooh, guess i'll have to watch it more after all then ~
    brainless high school life can be fun sometimes after all. if you have the right characters ..
    andyess, mahou shounen transfoooorm! XD;

did it finish airing yet actually? /toolazytocheck

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Still got a couple of months left i believe. Even if t is only for the lolz it's worth checking out.

Don't think i mentioned it but the soundtrack is rather awesome.

This song surprisingly goes surprisingly perfectly with the mahou shounen sequence. xD

----

Away from Star Driver now. Which Bones anime would you suggest i watch. you can see my taste in anime by clicking on the main part of my signature. Thanks in advance.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • oooh, i love your list design. HITAGI = <3.
    wish i could do that XD;

and i wanted to name Ouran first but then i spotted the one and only anime in your 'Dropped' list XD; ahwell.
    then i say FMA! FMA is a classic. and it's got a really good storyline and characters.
    i haven't finished FMA:BH, so for now i still say start with the original FMA cause i think you might get more background info in that. but maybe that'll happen later on in BH too. i dunno.
    unless you already saw that too and i missed it? iono ~

maybe i should make a list of my own again too.. lol.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Sure you could, CSS is surprisingly not that difficult to work out.

Yeah, i didn't like OHHC too much although i think i may have dropped it too early. I'm going to try it again in the future but not soon.

*Goes to download FMA....realises i haven't got enough memory after downloading 60+ episodes of Fairy Tail yesterday. Doh.

Decided to start another Bones anime in Darker Than Black. After 3 episodes it seems it be pretty good. I'm in the mood for cute anime atm so i'll probably stop watching this for a while. ^^

Last edited:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • Decided to start another Bones anime in Darker Than Black. After 3 episodes it seems it be pretty good. I'm in the mood for cute anime atm so i'll probably stop watching this for a while. ^^

soo.. you decided to start.. and then didn't.. and then started something else?
    so what are you watching now? XD;

i really dont think i can figure out CSS, lol. i dont even know what that stands for.
    sorry for absence btw, school and projects and reports and presentations completely killed me. havent watched anime in weeks ;_;
    should be watching out for.. [/looksupthewordinenglish] withdrawal symptoms!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, not in the right mindset for "serious" anime atm hence why i stopped watching after only 3 episodes, I know it's something i'll enjoy eventually though.

Now, errrrm i'm watching a few things. I don't want to take this group off topic so i'll only say the Bones anime i'm enjoying. Gosick and Star Driver, I'm loving both of those.

Do you have a MaL account hiinotama? I'd be more than happy to randomly chat about animu there.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • Now, errrrm i'm watching a few things. I don't want to take this group off topic so i'll only say the Bones anime i'm enjoying. Gosick and Star Driver, I'm loving both of those.

Do you have a MaL account hiinotama? I'd be more than happy to randomly chat about animu there.

woop, sorry for making this go off-topic. guess i got abit carried away ~
    i do have a MAL account, tho ive to admit i havent been on MAL in AGES, and my list is horribly outdated.. maybe i should fix it up sometime.

i might tell you when im done. XD;

Back