• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Christmas Club!

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
Years
  • That's right, with only 18 days left to go, a Christmas Club has been made! This will most likely be temporary until Christmas is over. So if you love Christmas, join this club and talk about our favourite holiday! Talk about what you hope to get for Christmas, what it means to you, how much your shopping cost you :dead: etc. To start off I've started making a nice little banner. Please join and remember, don't be a Scrooge! Christmas comes but once a year, it is a happy occassion where families get together and be merry!

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
  • Could you?! That would be AWESOME! Thank you for joining! Urgh, I've fallen behind on the banner. I'm just gonna do what I do best, sprites! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nother' X-mas lover here, lol. I'll join...I can't wait to get my Furuba boxset....fruits basket is the english title I think. ^^;

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
  • Hey hey! Blue's here! Do you wanna be another co-owner? Heh, your dream Xmas present would be ALL un-dubbed (but subtitle option) episodes of Jetman on DVD! I'd love that too! I'm getting a PS2 with GTA San Andreas this year! YES! By the way, what do y'all think of my custom Santa sprite avatar? Remind you of someone? XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Andros said:
    Hey hey! Blue's here! Do you wanna be another co-owner? Heh, your dream Xmas present would be ALL un-dubbed (but subtitle option) episodes of Jetman on DVD! I'd love that too! I'm getting a PS2 with GTA San Andreas this year! YES! By the way, what do y'all think of my custom Santa sprite avatar? Remind you of someone? XD
    That'd make a cool trainer to fight XD Yes, yes, I want the Jetman...but the sub set are to frigen expensive. XD

Megatron

Banned
    Years
  • I'll join and since there aren't any Christmas pics yet I'll post some from Inuyasha.
    inycalendar4.gif

inychristmas1.jpg

thought%20that%20counts.png
    remember what this says when opening your presents, unless there socks then be angry be very very angry.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
  • Kool! Thanx! Blue, where can you buy Sentai DVDs?! I want them times infinite number of times!

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    hehe I'll join, I like those pics from inu yasha I can't wait to see that one (i'm in canada so yeah)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Andros said:
    Kool! Thanx! Blue, where can you buy Sentai DVDs?! I want them times infinite number of times!
    It's hard to find them online, but ebay usually has em'. There is a shope around where I live that does PERFECT subs, they have the Jetman and Jetman movie sub set for like 175, which isn't that bad considering it's like 54 episodes and 3 movies.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
  • Yeah you can sure join! If ya want you can start making stuff for the club, everyone. Make a contribution. Jetman box set, $175 huh? Works just over/under ?100 for me. Sounds like it's worth it though! I swear, when I move out and have my OWN life I'll begin buying Sentai DVD box sets and movies! Sentai rules! It is sooooo much better than Power Rangers! I wanna see some AbaRanger but can't find it, I can currently only find DekaRanger but I found quite a LOT of DaiRanger and ZyuRanger episodes on limewire last nite!

Back