• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I wanted to come to share ADVENTURES IN UNOVA!!!!!!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

tempted to try to find an avatar to match my username and both userbars but my usertitle would still not match and i don't want to change it. oh well.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Question; isn't there an already infinite number of numbers between this number and one?

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • There's already an infinite number of numbers between 0 and 10-100 (= 0,[100 zeros here]1).

But we are only counting the natural numbers.

Years

Wow. I don't actually have to fix the number when I randomly come here. That's improvement.

@Stick: Wow. I mean, WOW. I say put on some shading and it's perfect. (Or, y'know, don't. Your choice, it could take anywhere from an hour to a day, and it's already pretty perfect without the shadows.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back