• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RoseGold And SterlingSilver Cove~

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
Years
  • INTRODUCTION~
    Oi, It's really hard making a Hack by myself....really.
    This'll be my first hack(s) They will not be remakes of Pokemon Silver and Gold (Although judging from the names you'd never know.)
    It'll start by taking places in.....KANTO (Then maybe move into Either The Orange Islands or The Johto Region) xD, But there'll be several additions like;
    - Adding Satoshi/Ash as Rival Number 2
    - Kasumi/Misty joining you at the begginning of your journey
    - Takeshi/Brock Joining the party for a while after defeating him in a gym Battle.
    - Shigeru/Gary Becomes the New Professor at the end
    - Rocketto-Dan/Team Rocket members Musashi/Jessie, Kojiro/James, & Nyaasu/Meowth Appearing repeatedly over the course of the game
    - Some actual story line-ness

I'm learning the ropes all on my own(Practicing and testing on other ROMS), but truthfully I Need help!
    I Really want to use FIRERED As the base ROM For this project.

BLEH...PAPERWORK~
    Username:
    Name To be added in Credits:
    Skills:
    Past Work:
    Examples:
    Contact Information:

WANTED/NEEDED~
    Bleh everything.....Mappers, Spriters, the whole bunch of ya'.

WOOT~ HERE WE ARE~
    Dai-tan: Person who does what she's comfortable with, so she doesn't mess everything up xD, Story/Plot Design, Character design(Not Spriting, Sketches of new male/Female characters)

BUGS~
    -Kasumi walking like a ghost.
    -Tile issues
    -A Few Text issues

Last edited:

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
    Years
  • Updates:

-Started working on trainer battle sprites....(I'm re-making Gold/Silver/Crystal Sprites)

Back