• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What You Never Knew About Celebi

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    Hi folks! Blizzard here. Ever wonder if Celebi was hiding secrets? Well, he sure is. How do I know Celebi's a boy? Well, he told me first hand. With some help from Mandy (cause who can write with paws, after all?), I will now tell you what Celebi kept from you anytime you saw him.

---Synopsis: Young Aaron Berns saw Celebi. But he's not alone. Another legendary Pokemon has seen Celebi, and knows his entire story. When Aaron meets this Pokemon, he finds out more than anyone ever knew about the legendary Grass/Psychic Celebi... and has to live with these facts as he meets with old friends who are frightened by the truth.---

So how does that sound? Like it or not, I'm going to revitalize my writing career...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Being dragged by my cousin to read his fanfiction and correct it, I've learned the arts of criticism. First of all, your story lacks organization and plot, second, try to not use the reply box to write your story. Third, try to improve your grammar and spelling. Fourth, try to be patient and try to seperate quotes with quotation marks (") and try to be original...

Abolishing Flames (Editor of "Ties of Love and Friendship)

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    What the h*** are you talking about? I had great spelling. But that's fine... that means no more story. After all, that's your motive, isn't it?

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    That's just what my online RP friends would say. AF is right, it was a terrible idea to begin with. And don't expect anything else from me...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Blizzard said:
    What the h*** are you talking about? I had great spelling. But that's fine... that means no more story. After all, that's your motive, isn't it?

Hmm... try running your story through Microsoft Word... you'll see a lot of green and Red lines... My motive's not to discourage you, it's just that you should improve writing. My cousin writes a long story and he gets the occasional, infamous, writer's block. I tell you, people who write one paragraph chapters will soon realize how hard writing is and it will be a horrible realization. Anyway, try to be more descriptive and try seperating quotes from paragraphs and try making it longer.

edit: good thing Oni's not in a bad mood... he'll find you more like a big giant target of constructive critisicm if he's angry...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • Didn't you see what happened AF? Blizzard just up and quit. It was in the New Users section and everything... he just left in a huff. Not to say you're to blame... just that's what happened... anyway I'm gonna pick up on his idea, because I don't think it was terrible. It just needed some work, that's all. And I'd be honored if you'd help me a little...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Well, I'd be honored if I could help... the thing is, I see Oni criticize like crazy in other boards and they just follow him. The moment I try to criticize, people just stop their fics... odd... (btw, I'm just as innactive as Oni. This means that If you want my help, I'll be up at once a week)

Back