• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair up thread Original Revived

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
DragonTrainer said:
Wait enlighten me.What is the point of making a new pairup thread when the first one is so cool?You could at least lock it so no one is confused.
I think you're pretty off on that one, read the first post.

22sa

Years
Haruka said:
Keep the old one and scratch the new one.. The old one is much better... because... uhhh. meaningful pairups?
How are they meaningful? Maybe the selected few are but... :/:P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
We're keeping both of them, so we should focus on pairing in this thread, not debating it's validity or right to be here. So, back to pair ups...remember if you don't like this topic, you can user the other one. Thanks. ^_^

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Yeah, I don't see how they're meaningful. I doubt it very much if any of those are real life. And if you remove the rules, then they ARE the same, so you need to keep the rules.

No!!!!!! Not me and Haruka!! Who said that? Just wait until I go back to page 3 and see who said that. Payback. >.>;;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Nah... the rules are still there.. but it ends up with 3 simple rules.

heh.... Meaniful.. We want to promote online couples. You don't have to talk to your couple every day, unless you really love them... heh..

nuff said.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
So only two people have been paired in 4 pages of posts?I say we keep the old one too.At least we weren't so crazy, as in this one.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Yea, it was a serious thing in the old one (except carol kept making those non-pairup agreements and nonpairup agreement debates). It's nothing like that here. We can get atleast 2-4 offical pairups in 1 page. See...

Common Sense

Rules and offical pairups are good togeter. :D

No offence.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Will you stop arguing? Don't like it, then don't post.

Anyways. I'm going to post a new list. Has anybody seen Upgraded Nick, or Raven?

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Nick, Tsukushi-chan, and Orange are rare sights these days. I'm not sure who Raven is though...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I'm just saying something.Which forum has two of the same thread!?Just delete one or the other.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
We are not going to delete or lock either, Steve told me to let it go, and he is the administrator, my boss. I closed this before, and he informed me of it's need to be open. So, we have two threads. Case closed. If you want to debate it further feel free to PM me.

22sa

Years
DragonTrainer, we had two threads for the Get-Together too, for the short anyway.
Haruka said:
Yea, it was a serious thing in the old one (except carol kept making those non-pairup agreements and nonpairup agreement debates). It's nothing like that here. We can get atleast 2-4 offical pairups in 1 page. See...

Common Sense

Rules and offical pairups are good togeter. :D

No offence.
Are you forgeting that you're the one that caused those "arguements" and "debates." -.-

^^Nick^^ v.2.0 has been pretty inactive for more than two month.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Ok sorry, I won't debate my point of view anymore.So is anyone going to be paired?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Ok, what the heck is that supposed to mean?Was that supposed to be an insult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back