• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi i am new

Z25

Team Player
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Hi everyone, i am zoroarkrules25. I just joined today. I have been here many times though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Hello there and I registered recently I have been here a few times and decided I should. You've made a good choice. :D

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there zoroarkrules25 , welcome to PokeCommunity :D It's good to know that you've decided to join us rather than just lurking around. Could you tell us a little more about yourself? Like what you interests are in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics? There's no obligation to tell us though if you don't feel comfortable in doing so.

In any case, if you have any questions or are in need of help, feel free to contact me or a moderator here. I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi there, zoroarkrules!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I guess you considered yourself a lurker before, but I'm glad you've joined now so you can enjoy all the benefits we members enjoy!

You should definitely tell us some of your interests so we can better accommodate you!

Hope to see you around! XD

Years
  • Welp, you've made a great choice joining the forum! A lot of others were lurkers before joining, myself included, so that's totally all right. Welcome to PokeCommunity. ^^

So other than being a Zoroark fan, is there anything else you want to tell us? The forum's huge so some guidance in finding what you like might help you out, though it's up to you in the end. Our members are super helpful and would love to point you in the right direction, but we'd need to know some of your interests first! How long have you played Pokemon and what's your favorite game, for example? Maybe you'd like to share with us your interests outside Pokemon too. Outside our various Pokemon sections, we have a place for media, video games, technology, debates, polls, clubs, and... well, there's a lot so I'll just stop there haha.

But anyway, as others have stated, enjoy your stay and do contact a moderator if you need help! We're always around to assist, though our helpful members are always here to help out as well. You could always utilize our Questions & Feedback section too if you have suggestions or want to ask a question. Have fun, read the rules, and see you around~ <3;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey, here's a pro-tip: stay active. PC really becomes a whole different ball game when you get involved and post around.

And the best part? The people you meet.

Have a blast!

Cid

Years
  • You've been here many times, eh? Quite a lurker, you must have been. :p Cirno's right though, it's perfectly fine to lurk around the forums before joining~ I did that too, and I had an easier time feeling my way around the place. Not for long though, because even though lurking helped, I still completely forgot to check the rules! And boy, did I suffer for it. D:

You know what to do then, right? Learn from my mistake before you make it! Click this link and be taken to the official forum rules, buddy. Those paragraphs are gonna help you out throughout your PC journey for the rest of your days; I kid you not. Of course, it's gonna have some changes once in a while, but the core will still be what it is today, so read up! Done? Okay, that's just the appetizer. There are many other stickied threads littered around the forum for each section that also contain rules of their own, some of which you might have already encountered before you signed up! Now, I'm not saying read them all at once (because that's just cray), but taking a look at the local rules before posting in a section wouldn't hurt.

This is getting really boring to read, I bet. XD Don't worry, I'm gonna stop right there. From here on out, you're free to do whatever you please, as long as you stay within the fences. You don't have to go through this alone, though! That's why this is a community. You're free to ask people in places that you won't get scolded for it, such as in visitor messages, in private messages or in that cool little section Cirno linked (particularly the Quick Questions & Answers thread). :D I love Zoroark too, so I suppose you already have me to approach about matters like this. Or at least just share the love. ^^

Those are just my two cents. Everyone else already told you nuggets of info, so I think I'll let their wise words speak for themselves. Welcome aboard, ZoroarkRules! Enjoy your stay. n_n

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone. A little about myself is i like pokemon( that is obvious though), and i have played almost any type of nintendo game. I have played all the pokemon games that have been made and my favorite pokemon is zoroark but i like a lot of the other pokemon to because there are many cool ones. My favorite pokemon game is explorers of sky and my favorite nintendo game is super smash bros. I also have played and beaten many of the hacks on here like floral sky, ruby destiny series and many others. I have played so many of them that i forgot a lot of the names of them. That is about everything you need to know about me in the gaming subject. If you want to know Any thing else i like, then go right ahead. Also i have a question about the site itself does it have a link to a non virus site with the no$gba emulator can someone please tell me because i am on a new computer so i don't have the emulator.

Back