• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Just playing Mass Effect 3 and Halo 4 over Xbox Live and listening to Blood Stain Child and Red Alice right now, I'm so glad I got that IE app over Live.

I'm doing another runthrough on ME3. Wanted to do a insanity run but I'd forgotten to backup my saves. Doing a hardcore run right now, planning to do a insanity after that. Playing through as a engineer, armed with unbeatable Venom Shotgun.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Guys, look, it's DCC.
522614_460169050723809_1272157459_n.jpg

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Haha, I can relate to that picture, Jess. When my friends ask me if I wanna drink and I say no, they always seem so shocked, like if I just said I robbed a bank and killed a hooker.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
DOGS!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *runs away fast*

yeah when zack died that was sad!!i really hate animation cool characters death!!which reminded me i became a widow because of sasuke!! oh itachi,my dear itachi!! *sniffles*

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm still underage (legal age is 21 here), as well as all of my friends, so that isn't a problem for me. I did drink with my best friend some years ago, though.

I just found some of my Pokemon cards. Now I want to play the TCG, but I have nobody to play it with because I can't download the online game. I'll wait until I see my best friend's brother; he doesn't own any cards, but I taught him how to play.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Woah, new title.
Were you guys discussing that while I was away, or...?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't remember anything about a pope. I'm really excited for the upcoming Naruto, I'd like to see him fighting Sasuke so we can know who's the strongest.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Still keeping that quote in my signature because that was (so far) my favorite DCC title. c;

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm talking about the manga. Hashirama still didn't tell Sasuke what he wanted to hear.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ok, next there will be.... Ooops I forgot the "no spoilers" thing.
Let's change the subject, if we don't I'll probably end up telling you what happen after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back