• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exon's little humble shop o' shinies

Exon

Hacker in Training
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 18, 2010
MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE ANYTHING!!!!!
I managed to find my presumably stolen PKMN DIAMOND cartridge!!!! (JOY!) Thus, there will be a MAJOR update to this thread once I find out what's all what (IV's for the important one, and EV's for the trained ones. ALSO I will soon be offering IV breeding since that cartridge contained quite literally the ONLY perfect IV ditto I've ever captured. PLZ note it will be IV breeding only, unless you like the nature it has, in which case I can toss an everstone on it)

Pre-trading facts:

1. Shiny Legendaries were all sr'ed for (Soft-reset) and so they're a little harder to get of course. (Some more than others of course...usually interactive < Runners, since they're very time consuming)

2. Unless stated otherwise, all pokemon listed are untouched. (UT)

3. A buddy of mine let me use his ar to get master balls to help with time restraints, so if you would like to know if a pokemon was caught with a masterball or something else I can do that, no problem.

4. I will eventually start using the RNG method for breeding, however to keep a larger customer base, I will be distinguishing between RNG'ed and Non-RNG'ed Pokemon.

Commandments:
1. Please be polite, not only to me, but to all other posters. I cannot stress how important this is.
2. Please, do not offer hacks. I can guarantee my pokemon are 100% legitimate, and for those that believe RNG to be hack, I'll distinguish them as said before. Should I get a Pokemon and trade it, and it turns out to be hacked, I will gladly offer a refund.
3. Please don't offer 31/31/31/31/31/31 pokemon UNLESS you can absolutely prove they are legit.
4. Please be patient, I am a college student and have other commitments but I will do my best to get all trades done in a timely manner.
5. I place different values on between events, ev'd, and shinies. Thus, if we disagree on a trade, work with me and we'll see if we can't get something going.
6. Please, remember it's a game in the end and we're meant to have FUN!!!

WHITE LIST: Let's fill this sucker up!!!

BLACK LIST: Please...keep this from ever being used!!!

Sections: (Clickable for easy access) (Well...for some reason I can't stop the posts from auto-merging on here, so no clicky clicky for now lol)

Other Services
Spoiler:

Shiny Pokemon
Remember, all Pokemon are UT unless otherwise stated!

Shiny Legendaries
Spoiler:

Normal Shinies

Spoiler:

EV'd Pokemon
Spoiler:

Events
Spoiler:

Give Aways
These will start up soon!!!

Wants
Nothing Particular, just random EVENT pokes, Okay+ IV/EV'd OU and UU pokemon. This will become more refined soon ;-)

Last edited:

Exon

Hacker in Training
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 18, 2010
Eh are you going to list your pokemon for trade?

Yeah, I was going to use seperate posts, but I wasn't able to get them to stop auto-merging for some odd reason lol. Sorry for the wait, but it's open now.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 21, 2010
As a heads up, you cannot offer cloning services in you threads, so you may want to take that out before this gets locked.

Exon

Hacker in Training
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 18, 2010
@585 0.0 Oh snap, put the wrong pic up, it's not shiny, changing now.

@Nova Thanks for the heads up, I must have skipped over that rule.

bsabbath585

Legit Pkmn Master Son
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2015
oh:P thats ok, i can offer lvl 100's:P there not iv or ev'd though, just trained:(

Exon

Hacker in Training
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 18, 2010
oh:P thats ok, i can offer lvl 100's:P there not iv or ev'd though, just trained:(

Hmmm, I'm mostly trying to get Pokes either for my collection or for the Comp Battling. I'll check your list, grab some dinner, and PM you K?

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
I'll trade you my shiny eevee, turtwig, chikorita, skarmory, ralts, trapinch, zangoose, and riolu for you shiny snorunt, budew, shellos, hoothoot, snover, meditite, pachirisu, and girafarig

Exon

Hacker in Training
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 18, 2010
I'll trade you my shiny eevee, turtwig, chikorita, skarmory, ralts, trapinch, zangoose, and riolu for you shiny snorunt, budew, shellos, hoothoot, snover, meditite, pachirisu, and girafarig

Hmmm, I definitely think we can work something out. Let me get somethings done and then we can talk. (Gotta finish the last paragraph of one of my term papers lol, just stopped for a breather ;-D)

Exon

Hacker in Training
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 18, 2010
@Isuckatpokemon I'm ridiculously interested in that Jap Lugia. What might you want for that. If you can't come up with anything I can look again for something for the pichu

@subdecay Check your PM

@The Darkest Gale I need a link ;)

@Lolipop Hmmm, thinking about it, I'll get back to you on that. :)
EDIT- Lolipop Is the Mew UT?

NEW EDIT
@The Darkest Gale Found your thread lol Believe it or not I'll do both 'rigs for your baby growlithe and you prinplup, because I am in DIRE need of both. (I use gts cloning to clone my pokes, just so you know before hand.) LMK :)

Last edited:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
Yes. I don't know if I missaid something, but it is the Wi-Fi Event Mew.

Back