• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Well, i just started a new game on LeafGreen and i chose my Charmander (like in always do) nicknamed it 'Mercury' (i always name my main Pokemon after planets) and it turns out that it was shiny! also the other day i found a shiny wurmple on Emerald! :D

Welcome (also unofficially lol) to the club!
That's so totally amazing O: I'm guessing you're just a person with buckets of luck laying around? :P
Congrats on all your shinies!

Good luck everyone else!

I only just told my figures, but since I'm posting:
Riolu (MM): 1460 Eggs hatched
Snivy (MM): 725 Eggs hatched

GodcalledBOB

Dragon Tamer
Years
That's so totally amazing O: I'm guessing you're just a person with buckets of luck laying around? :P

Good luck everyone else!

I think that might just be my problem :P and thanks :)

And thats a hell of a lot of eggs :P

Years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinyEevee

Good luck everyone else!

I think that might just be my problem :P and thanks :)

And thats a hell of a lot of eggs :P

Yeah, I'm hoping for a shiny soon. But...

If that's long, look at poor Latios Master's! :

My Hunts:
Litwick: 2,711

D:

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
Originally Posted by GodcalledBOB
viewpost.gif

Well, i just started a new game on LeafGreen and i chose my Charmander (like in always do) nicknamed it 'Mercury' (i always name my main Pokemon after planets) and it turns out that it was shiny! also the other day i found a shiny wurmple on Emerald!

Welcome to the club, congratz on Charmander anyway <.<

@ ShinySearcher01 I hit 1000 Eggs last night
@ Latios Master I really hope that shines for you soon
@ TheShinyEevee same to you and your riolu hunt, lucario is one of my top ten shines

Anyway might as well update my hunts:
My Hunts:
Charmander - 1000 eggs
Litwick - 150 RE's <---- I think I'm gonna stop posting this until I get charmander.
I was also thinking of a route 35 or 28 hunt, might do that instead of litwick for the encountering portion of the yearly quest (which I really want to complete)

GodcalledBOB

Dragon Tamer
Years
Welcome to the club, congratz on Charmander anyway <.<

@ ShinySearcher01 I hit 1000 Eggs last night
@ Latios Master I really hope that shines for you soon
@ TheShinyEevee same to you and your riolu hunt, lucario is one of my top ten shines

Anyway might as well update my hunts:
My Hunts:
Charmander - 1000 eggs
Litwick - 150 RE's <---- I think I'm gonna stop posting this until I get charmander.
I was also thinking of a route 35 or 28 hunt, might do that instead of litwick for the encountering portion of the yearly quest (which I really want to complete)

Thank you :) and I'm amazed at how lucky i've been in the past week!
i just found my 3rd shiny in a weeks time! :D a shiny paras that i found in mt.moon but, before that i found 253 normal parases :) but i found it! :)

Years
Thank you :) and I'm amazed at how lucky i've been in the past week!
i just found my 3rd shiny in a weeks time! :D a shiny paras that i found in mt.moon but, before that i found 253 normal parases :) but i found it!
:)

Some of your luck's obviously rubbed off onto me! And I thank you, because...

After all of 1538 Masuda Method Eggs bred and hatched, and after almost 5 months, finally... SHINY RIOLU is MINE!!!!!

It's a he, and he is Gentle nature, neither good nor bad. I named him Lupin, because I think it fits him. I can hardly believe this is happening!!! YAY!

GodcalledBOB

Dragon Tamer
Years

After all of 1538 Masuda Method Eggs bred and hatched, and after almost 5 months, finally... SHINY RIOLU is MINE!!!!!

It's a he, and he is Gentle nature, neither good nor bad. I named him Lupin, because I think it fits him. I can hardly believe this is happening!!! YAY!

Well Done! :) and because ive been so lucky i'm now searching for a shiny abra :P i dont think i'll be able to get on in a long time though :/

But, once again Well Done! :D

And Lupin is a very fitting name :)

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Happy Valentine's day SHC!
231 Snivy.
SHINY RIOLU is MINE!!!!!

Congrats! Now that you don't need that luck anymore, just give it to me, (check or PayLuckpal) and I'll get me shiny Snivy.

Last edited:
Years
Quote:

Well Done! :) and because ive been so lucky i'm now searching for a shiny abra :P i dont think i'll be able to get on in a long time though :/

But, once again Well Done! :D

And Lupin is a very fitting name :)

Thanks! (For the luck you let me borrow an' all...) Good luck to your Shiny Abra hunt!

And thanks - I love him XP

Happy Valentine's day SHC!
231 Snivy.

Quote:
SHINY RIOLU is MINE!!!!!

Congrats! Now that you don't need that luck anymore, just give it to me, (check or PayLuckpal) and I'll get me shiny Snivy.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
You're getting pretty far into that hunt! But, sorry buddy, I need this luck still to beat you in the Snivy race! Heheheh...
After I've finished with it I'll sent you it through luckpal! Hopefully that'll be soon, and afterwards I'll be willing enough to give it some time before Shiny Ho-oh/Articuno/Giratina appears!

Congrats to everyone's shinies and good luck to all - wish I could give you some of it Latios Master! Maybe it's a sign? :)

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I've decided to Masuda for a shiny Skorupi. I'm gonna keep updating like some people, including G-money, TheShinyEevee and more, so the club will get a teeny bit more active.

Years
I've decided to Masuda for a shiny Skorupi. I'm gonna keep updating like some people, including G-money, TheShinyEevee and more, so the club will get a teeny bit more active.

Awesome! Welcome (unofficially) to the club!
Will this be your first shiny?
(I got mentioned! Hehe! :D)
Good luck with your hunt!

I decided that I'm going to start dual (and triple, soon) SRing. There will be two (then three) different targers: Articuno on LG, Ho-oh (already started) on HG and then, when I get to that bit in the game, Giratina in PT.
And, ShinySearcher, you can have that luck through luckpal earlier than expected since Snivy'll be on hold until I get one of the above/decide to switch it up/something! Just let me know your account and I'll send it over :)
My Articuno hunt is up to a healthy 100 SRs already, and Ho-oh's advanced to 672.
Also:

Spoiler:

TSE

Last edited:

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I already have been welcomed to the club, a few months ago. But who else remembers that? Anyways, thanks. I'm up to four Skorupi eggs (slow, I know).

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
@ TheShinyEevee That shiny looks amazing!!! congratz on finally getting riolu
@ ShinySearcher01 mind splitting that luck with me??
@ Dratizard I remember you, anyway good luck with skorupi

As for my own hunts....

My Hunts:
Charmander - 1040 Eggs
Litwick - 150 RE's

Hoping to get charmander soon, I might change that litwick hunt to a route 28/35 hunt but I don't know I was also considering a Chargestone Cave hunt or maybe a..... *starts rambling*
On top of RE targets I also want the other two kanto starters (if I ever get charmander) but I also want to restart my HG to SR for Ho-oh and Lugia and the legendary dogs (even tho there value has diminished from the event) and Mewtwo
So many shines I want so little time >.>

Good Luck to everybody on their respective hunts

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
2012-02-14152108.jpg

well, not quite who i was aiming for, but now i can have a shiny Luxio, as im using a Chained Shinx from a while back in another game (who took me MONTHS TO CHAIN........grumble, grumble). not sure where im gonna hunt now, ill have to figure it out.

and, as always, for good measure:

2012-02-14152313.jpg

yes, i caught it in a Repeat Ball, lol

Years
Quote:

I already have been welcomed to the club, a few months ago. But who else remembers that? Anyways, thanks. I'm up to four Skorupi eggs (slow, I know).

Oh, ok, sorry! Good going so far :D

@ TheShinyEevee That shiny looks amazing!!! congratz on finally getting riolu

Thank you very much indeedy! I also hope some of my luck goes to you - let's just hope you get Shiny Charmander under the odds!

well, not quite who i was aiming for, but now i can have a shiny Luxio, as im using a Chained Shinx from a while back in another game (who took me MONTHS TO CHAIN........grumble, grumble). not sure where im gonna hunt now, ill have to figure it out.

Come one! You know you love that adorable wittle face! :D Golden Shinx is pretty darn awesome... Shinies all around today! Yaaay!

Congrats and good luck, everyone! Maybe Valentine's has yet to bring more shinies...?

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I think my new signiature works! The 38th egg, I think, was a shiny. I have never before, been so lucky. Can someone make a 'collected shinies' signiature for me? I need one.

Years
I think my new signiature works! The 38th egg, I think, was a shiny. I have never before, been so lucky. Can someone make a 'collected shinies' signiature for me? I need one.

Woah man! You stole SS's luck I gave to them! XD
Congrats - the third shiny today on this thread... Insanity... That's such a short hunt! Don't get used to that kind of hunt, haha!

I would be happy to make you a signature. Just PM/VM me what colours you like and what shinies you have, if you please :)

GodcalledBOB

Dragon Tamer
Years
Finally, just found the shiny Abra! At the games corner in Celadon! :D I had 9999 coins and after i used all i could i kept soft reseting but, i found it after my 23rd time of doing that! :D My luck is still lasting! :D what should i do next i wonder? :) any suggestions?

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
Holy guacamole! Shinies and activity!? :pink_boogie:

Welcome to the club, GodcalledBOB! You definitely picked a great time to join!

the club will get a teeny bit more active.

Thanks, Dratizard! Whatever you're doing is definitely working - we've had more posts today than we have in some entire months! Sweet! :D

For those of you wondering exactly what it is that Dratizard did to increase club activity:

Spoiler:

If you don't mind, I might join you on that starter quest. They always make the best shinies!

Also, I really want to start SRing starters in SS, but there are many of my favorite shinies
in the Safari Zone. What do you recommend: should I hunt for them in the SZ,
or SR starters (which I really want to do) and hunt them in other games, albeit at decreased encounter rate?

Sure! I never thought anyone would be as insane as me to try and get every starter out there, but of course! May we together reap the rewards of insanity! :cer_laugh:

As for the Safari Zone...

Spoiler:

buckets of luck

So that's what Keruso was purchasing in those lines!! I wonder what would happen if someone spilled one...

Well, i just started a new game on LeafGreen and i chose my Charmander (like in always do) nicknamed it 'Mercury' (i always name my main Pokemon after planets) and it turns out that it was shiny! also the other day i found a shiny wurmple on Emerald! :D

i just found my 3rd shiny in a weeks time! :D a shiny paras

SHINY RIOLU is MINE!!!!!

shiny Luxio

shiny Abra!

My goodness!! Who spilled the luck buckets!? You guys should really be more careful handling those things, "lol." Congrats on all of the shinies! Happy Valentine's Day! :pink_love: Make sure to pick up your Valentine's Day gift of free luck before it evaporates and is put back into the buckets!

Back