• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Notoriouz Trade Shop

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    lol yeah we need to get that done and sorry i dont know the numbers - i will try and find them :)

Dream Eater = 85
    Giga Impact = 68
    Explosion = 64
    Shadow Ball = 30
    Blizzard = 14
    Rain Dance = 18 (need 2)
    Wish = Breed Move :(
    Yawn = Breed Move :(
    Body Slam= 8 (generation 1)
    Dark Pulse = 79

Last edited:

Dances with noone.
    Years
  • HEy elmo! Zapdos remember heehee anyways U know i hav no events butwhat do u want for mew,or a jirachi btw im on wifi right now waiting :D

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • @ ash- i have the following tms dat u asked for , sludge bomb, rain dance, hyper beam, blizzard, solar beam, thunder, shawdow ball, explosion, giga impact, dark pulse, and dream eater i might have missed a few so if u find the numbers for the one i didnt name just tell me, btw i wanna battle ur pwnage party once u get all the pokemon and tms u need, havent battle in a while lol

@ arcanine - kk i will do ill be on soon and will clone ur lugia and have it back 2 u in no time

@ aidan- lol yea i didnt forget ill get done with trading arcanine and ill give u zapdos, um which mew , i can give u one the one with the perfect ivs after a trade so offer me something i might be interested in

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    What do you want for them all? check my thread
    and once i have the team sorted il give you a battle :)

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • arcanine im ready to trade wen u r

@ arcanine oh srry looks like ur offline just pm me wen u come back on we'll get to trading

@ ash- um im interested in shiny raquaza, ho-oh, alamos darkrai, space center deoxys, shiny charizard, the shiny vgc milotic nd the pikachu colored pichu are these ok for the 11 tms?

Last edited:

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @ pokefan idts i dnt ev train but it might have been previously ev train i doubt it tho and as for natures tyranitar is naive, darkrai is modest, duskull is brave and togepi is impish

btw just got a shiny bashful floatzel

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    @ ash- um im interested in shiny raquaza, ho-oh, alamos darkrai, space center deoxys, shiny charizard, the shiny vgc milotic nd the pikachu colored pichu are these ok for the 11 tms?

you can have 4 of the them for the 11tm
    can you clone?

NotoriouzElmo

Years
  • @ world king im interested in ur 10th anniversary suicune and 10th aniv latios, i took a couple of looks at ur thread but didnt think u wud be interested in anything i had lol

@armageddon yes i can clone oh god dis is gonna be a hard one lol alright shiny raquaza, alamos darkrai, vgc shiny milotic and space centered deoxys

edit: new shiny umbreon on first post

Back