• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Medieval Tileset

Status
Not open for further replies.

naokichi

Dances with Dragonite
Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    I've been developing a pokemon game set in the Medieval time period of the European Renaissance, and I am still using the original tiles from Poccil's starter kit.
    If anyone has/would be willing to make me some beautiful kingdom tiles ( castles, houses, street, trees ) and maybe a couple of Renaissance sprites ( Kings, Queen, Beggars ) in the Pokemon art style, I would really appreciate it and wouldn't hesitate to give you credit if/when my game opens.
    I will release more information on the game in a post once I have sufficient screen shots.

I would post images of the style of tiles I'm look for but due to posting restrictions, I am unable!

As for sprites, the original rmxp or rmvx sprites updated in the pokemon art style would work perfectly!

Thank you to anyone who even attempts to give a little help, I realize it's a lot to ask for!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Well look, I was going to put this in the requests thread, but this request is too large. You're asking for a little too much to be a simple request. I recommend having a look around for public resources and/or learning to do pixel art. Once you're ready to post your game in the Beginner's Showcase then you can add a section about recruitment which is where you can ask people to join your game and help out.

But for now I'll just close this. In future, for small requests use the Requests thread.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back