• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hacks - Genesis

Years
Yep, you are all fine. Just so you know, I have just edited your title so it is more relevant to your thread.

Also, you are rather close to the mic by the sound of it, so maybe lean back from it to avoid the fuzz sound.

Keep them coming though!​

Years
Yep, you are all fine. Just so you know, I have just edited your title so it is more relevant to your thread.

Also, you are rather close to the mic by the sound of it, so maybe lean back from it to avoid the fuzz sound.

Keep them coming though!​

That's probably because I'm using a new headset I bought for my Xbox and I more than likely put it too close to my mouth! Thanks for the tip!

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2012
Hey man for pokemon games i found it better to use a desktop mic when recording just thought i would let you know. And by te sound of it you mic doest have a foam filter. If you have the standard xbox mic just rip the foam off of that and put it on the new mic. Because when ever you use a word that has a "P" or "B" its kind of harsh on the mic. but if you put that foam filter on it the problem should be fixed.

Years
Hey man for pokemon games i found it better to use a desktop mic when recording just thought i would let you know. And by te sound of it you mic doest have a foam filter. If you have the standard xbox mic just rip the foam off of that and put it on the new mic. Because when ever you use a word that has a "P" or "B" its kind of harsh on the mic. but if you put that foam filter on it the problem should be fixed.

Thanks for commenting and checking out my video. No, my new mic doesn't have a foam filter but it does now because thanks to what you said I decided to put the foam filter from my old, broken headset onto my new one. It just about covered the new headset mic because it's square rather than oval shaped. Once again, thanks for commenting and I hope you enjoyed the video!

Years
Episode 2 of Pokemon Genesis! If you enjoyed it, please leave a thumbs up. Thanks for checking it out!

Episode 3 is also up! Like episode 2, please leave a thumbs up if you enjoyed it and hopefully you'll enjoy the music!

Last edited:
Back