• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
  • Thanks Sims, probabley won't be back on tomorrow, being my birthday and all.

If my memory serves me correct, her stats serve the purpose and her movepool isn't bad eather. To many people run Ice Fang/ice beam, Fire Fang/Flamethrower and Aerial ace, its so unfair to grass types.

On the topic of Eveelutions, Vaporeon lines up with Milotic pretty well, in a Sp. Def, Hp switch off.

Relicanth, has good Hp and Defense too, i'm kinda shocked, I'm going to check its movepool out.

As much as I think about it Blissey's starting to grow on me, I guess they'res a reason why so many people use her.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Glaceon serves as a wall and a great Special Attacker too, horrible HP... again.

Slaking is a doable physical tank. I say yes to Rhyperior, though it is UU. Gliscor is an option for a physical wall.

Steelix along with it, Cloyster,Aggron, and Torkoal are all great choices for physical walls.

Torkoal works as a Rapid Spinner. Gyro Ball is amazing on Torkoal. Iron Defense to boost that Defense and Amnesia to raise Special Defense.

Torkoal@Enigma
    Trait: White Smoke
    Nature: Brave
    EVs: 252 SP. DEF/ 80 DEF/ 172 ATK

Overheat
    Gyro Ball
    Curse
    Rapid Spin/WoW/EQ

Aggron@Enigma
    Trait: Sturdy
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 252 SP. DEF/ 252 HP/ 4 DEF

Iron Head
    Stone Edge
    Rest
    Thunder Wave/Avalanche

Cloyster@Enigma
    Trait: Shell Armor
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 252 DEF/252 HP/4 ATK

Toxic Spikes
    Surf
    Rapid Spin
    Barrier/Explosion

Probopass@Enigma
    Trait: Magnet Pull
    Nature: Bold/Calm
    EVs: 252 HP/ split in defenses

Block
    Toxic
    Swagger
    filler

or

Toxic
    Earth Power
    Rest
    Flash Cannon/Thunder Bolt/HP Rock

Any of these babys work well with Blissey.

Special Walls-Definitely Blissey/Snorlax.

Yes, I am addicted to Enigma Berries

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    Metagross is by far one of the top physical sweepers. Because besides a Poison immunity, he has resistences out the butt hole. Many things that aren't super effective are "not very effective". The only types which are normal effective attacks that he may have problems with are Water and Electric, and Electric is basicallycovered with Earthquake (as is his Fire weakness). Water is covered by (if you're lucky enough) Thunder Punch. If you don't have Thunderpunch, thenmost bulky waters (like Milotic) laugh at 'Gross. The ONLY weakness Metagross can't counter is Ground, unless you have Ice Punch or the likes.

Metagross is too slow....

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    Spiritomb

I was always fond of Spiritomb as a tank. Will-o-wisp would take care of phys. sweepers. It can survive choice-specs draco meteor. It is the bane of all/most psychic pokemon. Spiritomb once saved the day for me from an imminent loss by spamming super-effective Sucker Punches.

Also, I hope someday Pokemon will have a move that disables pokemon from using attacks, like the opposite of Taunt.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I love Cloyster, in Pokemon stadium days, i could sweep through almost anything with Cloyster and Jinx.
    Is Cloysters LOW Sp. Defense a problem though. Explosion is always good on Cloyster.

I wouldn't give Torkaol any Atk personally, and whats the low down on eruption, I notice he can learn that.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • A moderate Special Defense can endanger an Eruption attack.

Still in love... oh its a fire type? well then consider our relationship over! Torkoal! Harrumph!

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • So what if Taunt is used on Splash Magikarp and Disable is used on Struggle? Huh?

I DESPISE HYPNO! I LOST TO A CATERPIE BECAUSE OF HIM!!! GRR!!!

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • ((Sorry guys, my power went out. XD))

I don't really like Cloyster that much, because as Mr. May said, it has no special defense to speak of. But I have a set for Aggron that I used in netbattle that worked wonders. I bet you've seen this one at least something, but here it is.

Aggron @ leftovers
    252 attack/128 defense/128 HP
    (I'm not sure about the HP, because if you make a Pokemon's HP an odd number, it can substitute down to 1 HP.)

Substitute
    Focus Punch
    Thunder Wave/Earthquake
    Rock Slide.

You can substitute twave for earthquake, but I like twave, because then Aggron can outspeed things. This set will probably be owned by a lot of things, most notably ground types.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • WHICH KIND OF WALL ARE YOU LOOKING FOR??? SPECIAL OR PHYSICAL???

first Tangrowth... then Blissey... then Cloyster... then Blissey... then Aggron

AHHH!!!!

Vainz

The Pokemon and Jedi Master
    Years
  • Ok, there has been a lot of disorder lately, so lets try to clean it up. I have always liked Milotic. For its challenge of finding that stupid Feebas, to maxing out its stupid beauty. It was worth it in the end when i was the first person with a Milotic amoung my group of friends. It has rarely failed me, and has always been the bain of my enemies exsistance. I say we stick with Milotic. Now, that means that she is mainly a Sp.Wall, so we need a physical wall. We have discussed Blissey many, many, ...many times before. If we put Blissey on this team, that means a good farewell to Milotic. So now is the time to make a bid decision. Will we keep Milotic and work only to find a good physical wall, or will we give up on our good friend, and put in a different Sp.Wall. The choice is yours. My choice is clear.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • OK lets get organized.

Special Wall - Milotic/Blissey
    Physical Wall - Claydol?
    Special Sweeper - Magmortar/Tangrowth
    Physical Sweeper - Metagross
    Tank - Rhyperior
    Annoyer - Togekiss

OK I was thinking Probopass for a wall(Gyro Ball). I love it. 145 DEF and 150 Sp .DEF. and 75 HP, it is a non-legendary Registeel, that gains rock type!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back