• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post in here if you're a Proud Nerd!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Who cares if its sterotypical, but being a nerd is awesome, and remember :)

'dont tease or bully nerds, you'll end up working for one anway!'

Yeha, i love being a nerd, and nerds are awesome, intelligent and quite wacky and weird, but awesome:)..lol...if you're a proud nerd, post in here:)

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I would post here, but I'm not a nerd.

...wait, what? I posted? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'M NOT A NERD, I SWEAR!

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Yes, I am a nerd. >.> The dumbassed kids at my school tease, so I just say 'better life.'

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I'm a nerd and a dork, and I'm proud of it. I usually blab out information my classmates doesn't know, and I'm more knowledgeable than them(I don't mean to brag, but it's true.)

>.>

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • "Nerds have more fun."

Once I heard that statement, it changed my life. I realized that there's no point in being insecure in my identity as a nerd, because nerds enjoy life.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Nobody cares what your label is as long as it isn't stoner (...my lab partner this year was one <<...he was arrested 'n' everything. bright guy, too).

What's that stupid saying...? Oh, I remember! "Be cool because nerds rule!" I always hated that, but...well, see, nerds can crossover with other labels (me...I work out), but geeks are the ones who tend to follow the Jedi religion or be adept with Java at 16. I feel sorry for that demographic. They're the ones who lack respect.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I don't think of myself as being worthy of the title 'nerd'. I am a nerd in the sense of being the brainy kid in class, but I'm not nearly well-versed enough in nerd culture to fit in with other nerds (and win the hearts of cute nerdy boys). Gamer chicks make me feel threatened ._.;;

Maybe I'm a 'nerd lite'? X3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm like an indie-scene nerd. I sit at home playing Pokemon and Zelda and I watch the Angry Video Game Nerd all day and night. Then I listen to songs from Cats nonstop, and after that I check the new movies, grab my boyfriend, and head to see one...but he picks it...he's more of a movie nerd than I am. Oh. And. And. And. I'm in theatre III and marching band. Tenor saxes ftw.

Years
  • I've been shy all my life. Nerd "status" followed me all the years. At least "nerdy" girls are smart enough to avoid the cool guys, LOL.

What makes me a nerd?

~I like Star Trek
    ~I like Star Wars
    ~I buy books on a regular basis (Harry Potter's; Indy Jones; Terry Goodkind; Stephen King; Captain Underpants; Berenstein Bears; Dr. Seuss)
    ~I say "Pokemon is cool no matter how old you are"
    ~I work at a fast food place...
    ~I can talk nerdy to you
    ~I hate HALO 3...
    ~I say "NO!" to blonde girls (they are VERY overrated)
    ~I next to never leave my house
    ~When at home, I "hide" in my bedroom. This causes the neighbors to forget I live in the area, LOL

Lash

Years
  • I'm a nerd who looks and shows it, and I'm not afraid to admit that I've been a fan of Pokemon for almost 10 years.

Though, some of my antics are non-nerdy, mainly the perverted-ness and the fact that I can be an all out jackass.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Cool, a list!
    ~I like Star Trek This is clasical geek.
    ~I like Star Wars Geek/Nerd
    ~I buy books on a regular basis (Harry Potter's; Indy Jones; Terry Goodkind; Stephen King; Captain Underpants; Berenstein Bears; Dr. Seuss) Nerd
    ~I say "Pokemon is cool no matter how old you are" ...nerd phrasing.
    ~I work at a fast food place... Since when does that make you a nerd? If anything...wait, I shouldn't go there here.
    ~I can talk nerdy to you Know what a cruciverbalist is?
    ~I hate HALO 3... Don't know 'bout that one...
    ~I say "NO!" to blonde girls (they are VERY overrated) Yes! Nerd.
    ~I next to never leave my house Nerd Hermit
    ~When at home, I "hide" in my bedroom. This causes the neighbors to forget I live in the area, LOL This isn't nerd...nerds can be this way, yeah, but this is moreso signs of teenage depression.

All in all, you should check yourself with some of these points.

and the fact that I can be an all out jackass.
    What d'you call that? The nerds are sometimes the most blunt group out there (YMMV).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Forgot to mention that I'd marry the original Star Wars trilogy. Not Han Solo or George Lucas-- THE TRILOGY ITSELF.

Back