• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

September Pok?Community Trivia

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Lol I don't know the answer to any of them!

BOO ya!:(

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Shigeru-san said:
    Are you saying you can't look around for them either?
    If I even knew what the questions are talking about:laugh::knockedou

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    1 is Kairi and 2 is Haruka-chan. ^_^;

Years
  • Shigeru-san said:
    Time's up! Round 2 has ended.

[FONT=Techno,Impact]Question 1[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]Find the number of Super Mods plus number of administrators. 9 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Techno,Impact]Question 2[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]What is the number of visible vBulletin FAQs? 3 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Techno,Impact]Question 3[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]What is the Official Forums Category's ID? 5 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Techno,Impact]Question 4[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]Which ROM hacker was IP banned from PC, and has returned under a name starting with J? Jaroma-ru [/FONT]
    [FONT=Techno,Impact]Question 5[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]What was the first thread created in the entire new database? We've hit the RESET button! [/FONT]

[FONT=Techno,Impact]Current Standings[/FONT]
    Gold Raikou - 4 points
    latiosspud - 3 points
    Kairi - 2 points
    22sa - 0 points

Round 3

[FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]How many post rep points are needed to give someone a post reputation?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]How does Quick Reply work?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]Who has member ID 31?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]How many events are set between the 21st to the 27th of September this year?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]What is the name of the font used throughout this vBulletin?[/FONT]
    Lightning is member ID 31.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Question 1
    [font=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]How many post rep points are needed to give someone a post reputation? I dunno[/font]
    [font=Techno,Impact]Question 2[/font]
    [font=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]How does Quick Reply work? Click the little icon next to the regular reply button in each post, then type down at the bottom[/font]
    [font=Techno,Impact]Question 3[/font]
    [font=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]Who has member ID 31? Lightning[/font]
    [font=Techno,Impact]Question 4[/font]
    [font=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]How many events are set between the 21st to the 27th of September this year? 1 [/font]
    [font=Techno,Impact]Question 5[/font]
    [font=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]What is the name of the font used throughout this vBulletin? Ariel something[/font]

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]How many post rep points are needed to give someone a post reputation?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]How does Quick Reply work?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]Who has member ID 31?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]How many events are set between the 21st to the 27th of September this year?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Lucida Grande,Tahoma,Geneva,Verdana,Microsoft Sans Serif]What is the name of the font used throughout this vBulletin?[/FONT]

1. 10 points?
    2. click this button:
    quickreply.gif
    then type in the tiny 'lil box on the bottom of the topic's page. *_*
    3. Lightning

As for the rest? I dunno. x_x

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh, you're right. I was so tired last night I didn't even notice.

Yup! I joined even before Arcanine, I was right behind the admins.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 5. Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, or Sans-Serif. There's the list of them. :)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm....can I ask a question?

Who was the second person to have the phrase, "Words o' Wisdom" in one of their posts?

shizzah

BOO ya!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    1. WYSIWYG toolbar is all I can think of...

2.Birthdays aren't events, so one? Since the hurricane is the same one...

3.Allows you to add or subtract from a users reputation.

4. Umm...default?

5.Steve changed his ID to be 2 though, although I'm quite sure #1 is Kwesi.

Back