• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon District : Online

Nyndyll

PD : O Creator
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    My first major rmxp game is called Pokemon District. Dont let me forget that its an online game.
    Details:
    -Your basically on this new-ish region. all you really do is explore the available areas, catch the pokemon there, ect...
    -There is still a lot to be done before a BETA.
    Ayuda:
    -If you want to help, PM me. Your user shall appear in the credits as we continue to develop.
    -I do reward those who assist me!
    Credits:
    Alexadre - for his Starter Kit
    Ho-oh 112 - for some assistance
    <-----You (if you help...)

Aénex

For a start, it looks good. I think you need to rid yourself of those overworld and update them to more modern (Gen IV, V) overworlds. Or you could even make your own(I could help you with that. XD) if it's necessary. Also, if you're going to have a HGSS style map, it's another reason to update those overworlds. You might want to make your text(I.E. In the chat box) more like that of those in the Pokémon games. Apart from those bits, again, it's a great start.

Nyndyll

PD : O Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    Thanks! This project is being set aside at the moment cuz, i cant work any of the scripts (for a wild pokemon battle/ trainer battle ect) without a horrible error...

Back