• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mother 4

-Link-

FUDGE YEAAAH
Years
  • Awww crapsnicles! Ima start thinking up stuff, if i get a good idea ill sprite it, but show it to nytoki first to er check it

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • Can't wait to hear it, -Link-! Also, I'd liek soem critic on the story... That's the main thing we're working on... Becuase, the Mother games are all completly based on their plot(s).

-Link-

FUDGE YEAAAH
    Years
  • Ya know how at the end of each chapter theres a like passsage? Well sould we add those or not... ? =(

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
    Years
  • Chapters would ruin the effect of Exploring. I mean come on who doesn't start making you're own Side-storys with the characters.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Wow, a Mother fan game? I've been dying to make a Mother fan game (and, at one point, tried ROM hacking Mother 3), so I'd love to see one here. I'd be glad to help with spriting if you want, I would like to try spriting in Mother's clean style. :]

Back