• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Not actually a fan of that kind of signatures, tbh. Everything's... unorganized.

3//10

(ninjaed by ^)

@TB Pro: It hasn't got anything other than Mike is uber hawt. xD;

2//10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hi Erza. c:

For some reason, your banner is just slightly blurry blurrier than your avatar I'm curious as to why. :x

Maybe learning the text css for your text would make your text more appealing. c: But otherwise it's goog.

8/10

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Its so cute. The peach has binary in it. It looks nice. I lubs it.

10/10

(Don't tell me to make mine CSS)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I really like the Drop Shadow, with this tag, it suits it. However the text above the banner just seems to be there. Though overall it's a nice signature.

7.5/10

derozio

Years
Banner is decent-ish. Text on one side and banner on the other...isn't a very good idea, IMO. ;;

6//10

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Curses to all you people who know CSS better than me

I like it. Nice, organized, and fancy CSS(ing).

10/10

derozio

Years
It still has the blue in it. I thought that you were gonna whiten it up?
The rating's for the effort you apparently put into making that gif image.
7//10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Image doesn't grab me. CSS would look better with a higher quality image behind it. Text in general could do with some work, some letter-spacing maybe. Font colour isn't good either, try using ones other than the standard PC colour table(This one
color.gif
). The crosshair cursor only works on the background which is kind of weird. You should insert it into the second part of your code also so that it is on the image.
Better than a lot of sigs but it'll take more to get past 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back