• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Felt-A-Delta

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
Years
  • Zapdos_delta.jpg

Hi all!

I made this blank starting with Fangking's one (which is a bit different from the *original* EX: DS's one) and adding the rest with the aid of mspokemon's scans.

So it's NOT a "good" blank, but it's quite near the original.

I hope you'll like it ;)

[Ok, I know, copying/pasting is bad]

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    um in no card expert but arent card decks usually two types? except for thr 2nd movie promo cards im guessing your basing it on that right cool pic though

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
  • The pic is a tribute to Mitsushiro Arita's "Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos" card :) (same for the 2nd attack)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    thats the promo card if im not mistaken right? its a shame i saw the film on video, borrowd of a mate, and not in the movies, cinema

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
  • Pok?-Munna said:
    thats the promo card if im not mistaken right? its a shame i saw the film on video, borrowd of a mate, and not in the movies, cinema

It's a jumbo card... I received mine 3 years ago in a Regional tournament, so I don't know. However, here's the card.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • can i say, you used some wrong fonts for isntance, the :"δ delta species" text next to the name, it seems wrong and where did you get the scan to get that good of quality border thingy and the δ where the evolutiong box should be> ME WANTS to make own delta blanks... :D, VERY AWESOME CARD! 10/10

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
  • Articuno Delta Species

Cascade Of The Sky said:
    can i say, you used some wrong fonts for isntance, the :"δ delta species" text next to the name, it seems wrong and where did you get the scan to get that good of quality border thingy and the δ where the evolutiong box should be> ME WANTS to make own delta blanks... :D, VERY AWESOME CARD! 10/10

Thank you! ^_^

I took the scans from mspokemon.com, which are quite big -> easy to work with.

Articuno_delta.jpg

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Very cool cards!

Since you provided that site, I'll make some Delta cards myself!

I already had the concept, but not the stuff needed!

Years
  • honestly u couldn't of draw those pictures, if so show me the link
    about the card the wavy thing on the image boader looks to be just placed on there shouldn't blend in with the image boader nonetheless 8/10 for both

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Very nice. It's nice that your using Delta Species blanks made by yourself. I'm going to pm you and ask you something later.

Also, Nemes, you are very skilled at what you do. You basically read the Tutorial and did what was suppose to be done. 10/10 +added to my friends list. Good work.

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
  • As Torchic_and_Pichu noticed, one card was missing.

Guess which is it?

utenti.lycos.it/stevecutsee/Moltres_delta.jpg

(Copy/paste in the address bar - this url-rule sounds new to me)

The picture of this guy was maybe the hardest of the three ones: just think of drawing all the flames with the Photoshop Pen Tool! Now my left hand is like a trunk @_@

Thank you QFred, TaP and KS! :)

[KS, pmmed my answer :)]

Back