• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Game Type

What is it?

• Total voters

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • um... missing strategy games up there.

Mine is Role Playing, strategy+multiplayer (warcraft 3 n_n )... that's basically it. Of course there are a few games that i like in the other categories too but only a few...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'd consider dance under the "other" category. O_o; It's there for all "other" types of games that aren't up there.

I chose RPG. X3 I mostly only play RPGs.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • From those, I like racing games the best. I also like stradgey games. XD

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • RPGs! First of all, I am actually good at these games (most of the time) and they usually have awesome stories and characters, etc. I also like Adventure and Platformers. Adventures are fun, but most are redundant few new ones are really unique. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg looks awesome though, that would prolly be an Adventure/Platform hybrid though...

Overall, RPGs are my favorites. I love the Final Fantasy series. I really like RPG/Adventure hybrids as well, like Kingdom Hearts. Next is staright up adventure, than platform, then multi-player games.

Years
  • I'd have to go with RPG, Adventure, Action and last but not least, online games (WarCraft 3, CS, you name em :D)

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
    Years
  • I like fighting games (such as Street Fighter ^_^)personally. It gets my frustrations out, and plus it's fun to play with my bro (who usually beats me. >.>)

RPGs are pretty fun also. They usually have uber cool creatures.

I also love puzzle games (Tetris ownz ya!). They're quite fun, and most of the time they relax me.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I like action. Especially the type where you have to collect a certain number of objects to get to the next level. Mario, Banjo-Kazooie, and Spyro, they all do that.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Well i like a little of everythings from RPG's,Action,Racing,Sports,Shooting,and Action

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • My favorite type of games are Firstperson Shooters (FPSs), but my other favorites - Roleplaying (FF7!!), Realtime strategy (Starcraft), and a couple Action (GTA3, I declare it an action game, since its not all shooting :P ) games, they all rate in just about equal, but FPS has been my all-time favorite genre. I don't play many racing games ('cept for Gran Turismo (A-spec) and Need For Speed) but I do enjoy them somewhat, but I do find them troublesome after a while, and I feel that way too about fighting games (DOA3)
    However, I absolutely dispise Sports games, but then again, I don't like sports anyway, so heh ;)

Back