• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BT8290's Sprite request

Deoxys_Lover

Voodoo Master
Years
  • Since you like mew and you made me that deoxys and mewtwo I decided to make you this
    BT8290's Sprite request

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • cool pichmew! thanks

abare max, im working on that trainer, im just trying to make it look good, so i dont want to give you what i have now... you dont want to see it at this stage, lol... ^^;

Last edited:

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Alright! I'm really excited about seeing my ballerina trainer soon. Don't worry about it taking a while. I can wait...I think? lol

AbareMax

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • umm... this one looks very... umm... weird...dont be afraid to tell me you dont like it, cause i personally dont... it was kinda hard to fuse eevee with aron, lol... but here:
    BT8290's Sprite request

still working on that trainer, decided to take a break to make these before i start the hard trainer
    BT8290's Sprite request
    BT8290's Sprite request
    BT8290's Sprite request
    BT8290's Sprite request
    i will put adoption status in the first post

AbareMax

Years
  • That looks pretty good! I'm impressed. Thanks Rageman. You'll get credit in my game

Mille Grazie e benedicete

AbareMax

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • alright, abare max, im finished, but im not sure if i need to make it better, i cant place it, but something doesnt look right, please tell me what it is, because i think it needs something else... but here it is so far, and dont be afraid to criticize it, cause criticism will only make it look better, ok? here:
    BT8290's Sprite request

i made a new mew fusion! i like this one more than some others, introducing mewtank!
    BT8290's Sprite request

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • i can try it, i think ill be able to, so, ill get it done asap, ok? im taking a minor break(for like an hour) to do other stuff online...ooh, i have rageman, lol......... maybe... rageman, can you do the regice/rock/steel? if you dont reply when im done with everything else, ill do it, but otherwise, ill let you do it(grabs those mew fusions and glances at title under username...) XP

Years
  • Blissey Trainer 8290 said:
    i can try it, i think ill be able to, so, ill get it done asap, ok? im taking a minor break(for like an hour) to do other stuff online...ooh, i have rageman, lol......... maybe... rageman, can you do the regice/rock/steel? if you dont reply when im done with everything else, ill do it, but otherwise, ill let you do it(grabs those mew fusions and glances at title under username...) XP
    I'll get on it straight away, dont worryXD

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    could I have a double battle trainer sprite of mario and luigi with pokeballs in there hands request 2 a pickachu riding a voltorb

Last edited:

AbareMax

Years
  • Hey Blisseytrainer, it looks great! The only thing that should be changed is the outlining. Maybe a darker color? The outlining of the face may be too dark. Other than those things mentioned, it's an awesome sprite! I appreciate it.

AbareMax

--Buona Pasqua!

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • alright, abare max, whats your problem!!! just kidding, lol XP i see what you mean, ill fix it soon, but its kinda early in the morning for me to sprite, 6:33am, school at 9am, bus at 8:15am... so im just on comp... lol
    line up for me:
    meweons
    protoman- ill try, but i wont guarantee any certain... results... lol, jk, ill get it done
    abare max- shouldnt take too long to fix

Back