• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trick or Treat! (Warning, 'tis a quick sketch x_x)

Years
  • I got bored, so I decided to do a little comic staring me and Yukito! May have some other members later on in the series.

I managed to get two done today, but I haven't finihsed the third just yet, the more reviews I get, the more chance of others turning up in the comic XD

Well anyways, here they are:

Trick or Treat, part one: The costume

^ Well, it seem's Dai really lives up to his genderflipping expectations...and well me...I just can't be bothered x_x

Trick or Treat, part two: WTF!?

^ You'l just have to wait and find out what Dai and I find wont you XD

ANOTHER NOTE: THIS WAS A QUICK SKETCH X_X

EDIT: Stupid scanner cut out my comments at the bottom, well first one says:

'The End x_x'

Second one says:

'To be continude because I'm lazy'

Also the text is realyl small, so if you can't read it just tell me and Ill give you a script XD...I may do that anyways.

Years
  • Thanks guys...I have the third one all ready to post...but I can't be bothered to scan it on at the moment XP...It's eleven o clock in the morning and I'm ready for bed x_x

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I managed to pop on again (yay!) and saw these, and had to comment on them! :D I love the style of them and you have a great sense of humour, Strider! *hugs* It'd be great to see these sketches developed into fully-blown comics! Great job!!

--FG

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Omg marvellous job they're awesome ^^ I especially love the first one too =)...And great sense of humor there you use XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    They are awsome drawings, but I cannot read the bubbles, Is there any way you could fix that up?

Years
  • FG: Thank you! *Hugs* I will try my best when I get Photoshop or something to make them into some sort of manga style ^_^

Greta: XD, thanks dude! First one is my fave too ^_^

Swizzler: Not really, but here:

Trick or Treat Part 1: The costume...

Yukito: Hey, Rach what you going as for Halloween?

Strider: A Vampire. What about you?

Yukito: It's a secret...

LATER

Yukito: Hey Rachel, like my costume?

Strider: ???

Yukito: A Pixy!

Strider: o_o

Yuktio: Where's your costume?

Strider: ? ? This is my costume

Yukito: Hahahahaha

THE END! x_x

Trick or treat part 2: WTF!?

Yukito: Place looks kinda skary (K is there for a reason)

Strider: Oh Come on!

AT THE HOUSE

Yukito: I'm not sure about this

Strider: *Rings the doorbell* Dont be such a whimp.

Yukito:....m'kay...

*DOOR OPENS*

Yukito: *Throws confety* TRICK OR TREAT!

Strider: *Thinking* Freak...

Strider and Yukito: *WTF expressions*

XP TO BE CONTINUDE BECAUSE I'M LAZY

There ya go!

Back